राष्ट्रीय, जातीय, राष्ट्र का, क़ौमी, जनता का, राज्य का, सर्व-सामान्य, सर्व-साधारण, राष्ट्र-गतराष्ट्र, राष्ट्रिक, राष्ट्रवासी
- राष्ट्रीयराष्ट्रीय स्तर परनागरिकों
Noun(1) a person who owes allegiance to that nation
Adjective(1) of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country(2) limited to or in the interests of a particular nation(3) concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country(4) owned or maintained for the public by the national government(5) inside the country(6) characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation(7) of or relating to nationality
(1) Sales of national art treasures to wealthy foreigners have led to hard feelings.(2) the national games(3) The two-hour show was televised on the national network so the whole country could watch.(4) Europe is stuck, perhaps for generations to come, in the logic of national interest.(5) he is a national hero(6) She feels at the moment there is no way to express support on a national scale.(7) It was like our whole dysfunctional national dream had played out in front of the world.(8) national flag(9) the harp is the national emblem(10) A firm may even take some of its national characteristics with it when it ventures abroad.(11) he's on the national committee(12) Some nations confer citizenship if you marry a national of that country.(13) One Saudi national was held for 119 days before being charged.(14) For the game in Scotland as a whole, for the national team and even for the Old Firm, that is good news.(15) Maximizing their gains demands a disciplined and rational investment strategy that is truly national in its scope.(16) an Irish national
(1) national park :: राष्ट्रीय उद्यान
(2) national anthem :: राष्ट्रीय गीत
(3) gross national product :: सकल राष्ट्रीय उत्पाद
(4) national day :: राष्ट्रीय दिवस
(5) national holiday :: राष्ट्रीय अवकाश
(6) national income :: राष्ट्रीय आय
(7) national guard :: नेशनल गार्ड
(8) national flag :: राष्ट्रीय ध्वज
(9) national team :: राष्ट्रीय टीम
(10) national security :: राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा
1. state ::
2. public ::
3. federal ::
5. civic ::
6. civil ::
7. domestic ::
8. internal ::
9. citizen ::
10. subject ::
11. native ::
12. voter ::
national, nationally, nationals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that would make one hell of a story.
National news, I'll bet.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
The National Child Care Association
gives it high ratings.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
We're going to melt all the gold
from the fucking NATIONAL reserve.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
like dancing hippies
at the Redwood National Forest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
that there was no NATIONAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: national
Meaning and definitions of national, translation in Hindi language for national with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of national in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "national"
What national means in Hindi, national meaning in Hindi, national definition, examples and pronunciation of national in Hindi language.