नाम, उपनाम, शीर्षक, संज्ञा, प्रतिष्ठा, कुलनाम देना, कहकर पुकारना, नियुक्त करना, उल्लेख करना, कहनानाम लेकर पुकारना, नाम रखना, ख्याति
Noun(1) a language unit by which a person or thing is known(2) a person's reputation(3) family based on male descent(4) a well-known or notable person(5) by the sanction or authority of(6) a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
Verb(1) assign a specified (usually proper(2) give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property(3) charge with a function; charge to be(4) create and charge with a task or function(5) mention and identify by name(6) make reference to(7) identify as in botany or biology, for example(8) give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of(9) determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
(1) name me a song and I'll know the words(2) Every family had their own name for the plastic wedges you get as rewards.(3) don't name any individual(4) His big decision is whether to go for the kind of player he has brought in so far or chase some bigger name players.(5) Ossie says the process allows employees to name what's most important to them.(6) did you mention him by name?(7) She's got a family and she works and she's made a good name for herself.(8) in the name of the law(9) Having praised the performance at Anfield, Allardyce will be tempted to name an unchanged side.(10) name your file(11) Well, it's just a fancy name for one of the most ancient toys known to mankind: the spinning top.(12) I don't know the Latin name of that plant(13) it's a man by the name of PÔö£Ôöél(14) At age ten I refused to take a saint's name as part of my name for the holy confirmation ceremony.(15) She was actually a bit surprised when a familiar screen name popped up in a private window.(16) what's your name?
(1) first name :: पहला नाम
(2) last name :: अंतिम नाम
(3) what is your name :: तुम्हारा नाम क्या हे
(4) my name is :: मेरा नाम है
(5) full name :: पूरा नाम
(6) middle name :: मध्य नाम
(7) your name :: आपका नाम
(8) family name :: परिवार का नाम
(9) user name :: उपयोगकर्ता नाम
(10) given name :: दिया गया नाम
1. designation ::
2. celebrity ::
3. reputation ::
4. public figure ::
5. gens ::
6. epithet ::
7. call ::
8. identify ::
9. choose ::
10. make ::
11. list ::
12. cite ::
अदालत में तलब करना
13. key ::
14. diagnose ::
15. appoint ::
1. nobody ::
कोई भी नहीं
name, nameable, named, names, naming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can rule the North in his NAME.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
First of Her Name,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Harkon Umber, first of his NAME,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
You know what'd be nice?
Name it after your girlfriends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
- What's his NAME?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: name
Meaning and definitions of name, translation in Hindi language for name with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of name in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "name"
What name means in Hindi, name meaning in Hindi, name definition, examples and pronunciation of name in Hindi language.