हत्या, वध, हिंसाहत्या करना, नष्ट करना, बिगाड़ देना, बिगाड़ करना, सुलाना
- हत्याहत्यामार डालनेवालाघातक-स्रीहत्या
Noun(1) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Verb(1) kill intentionally and with premeditation(2) alter so as to make unrecognizable
(1) he was put on trial for attempted murder(2) my father will murder me if I'm home late(3) They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.(4) the 40-mile-per-hour winds at the summit were murder(5) my first job at the steel mill was murder(6) the brutal murder of a German holidaymaker(7) Generally, we hold that there's no crime worse than murder , and we punish it more harshly than we do anything else.(8) I want the people who calculatingly and brutally murder others to pay severely for their heinous crimes.(9) I could murder some chips(10) somebody tried to murder Joe(11) the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer(12) He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder persons unknown and to possession of weapons and ammunition.(13) By the end of the year there were 129 killings, murders , assassinations, crossfire victims, accidents and unexplained deaths.(14) I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.(15) From muggings to murders , recent crime patterns show citizens returning home from office or an outing late in the night have become soft targets of the men on prowl.(16) His family believe that a factor in his disappearance could be the upcoming anniversary of the death of his father, who was murdered 15 years ago by an armed robber.
(1) mass murder :: सामूहिक हत्या
(2) attempted murder :: हत्या का प्रयास
(3) self-murder :: आत्म हत्या
(4) premeditated murder :: पूर्वचिन्तित हत्या
(5) murder case :: हत्या के मामले
(6) murder mystery :: हत्या का रहस्य
(7) murder rate :: हत्या की दर
(8) murder for hire :: भाड़े के लिए हत्या
1. killing ::
2. hell ::
3. execution ::
4. kill ::
5. mutilate ::
पंगु बना देना
6. bump off ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
murder, murdered, murderer, murderers, murderess, murderesses, murdering, murderous, murders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, MURDER suspects,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I'm not sure deceit and mass MURDER
is the best way to start.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I saved your life
so you could MURDER my brother?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
If you mean to MURDER
me then get on with it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
It wasn't MURDER, Lord.
I killed him in self-defense.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: murder
Meaning and definitions of murder, translation in Hindi language for murder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of murder in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "murder"
What murder means in Hindi, murder meaning in Hindi, murder definition, examples and pronunciation of murder in Hindi language.