अव्यवस्था, गड़बड़, गड़बड़ी, घपलागड़बड़ करना, घबरा देना, अव्यवस्थित करनाअक्रम
Noun(1) a confused multitude of things(2) informal terms for a difficult situation
Verb(1) make into a puddle(2) mix up or confuse
(1) Still, I certainly and completely understand why you're all in a muddle .(2) At times it thinks it's a caper movie/thriller and on other occasions it wants to be seen as a comedy, but since it never commits to either approach, it ends up in a muddle .(3) In a mixing glass, moderately muddle syrup, bitters, mint, orange and lime together.(4) In trying to explain the complex mythological system of the show, all the creators have done is muddle an already chaotic mess.(5) Instead of lime and sugar, we muddle oranges into the glass and use an orange syrup with the Bacardi.(6) But the bureaucratic muddle began after ministers farmed the project out to the Confederation of Scottish Local Authorities, the umbrella body for councils.(7) They'll quickly realise that their things can't be found in a muddle , or that clothes don't walk to the washing machine on their own.(8) Soak with bitters and gently muddle with a spoon.(9) However, I do not want to further muddle an already confusing issue with what, for most of us, are technicalities.(10) Talking through teeth gritted against the gelid wind, we converse in a muddle of French, English and Arabic.(11) a muddle of French, English, Ojibwa, and a dash of Gaelic(12) the finances were in a muddle(13) In a shaker, muddle the ginger, add the others, plus ice.(14) a bureaucratic muddle(15) All this action does is muddle the faithful and bring the faith into needless disrepute.(16) The mayor is willing to get right in the middle of a bureaucratic muddle - to wade right in and say no to people.
(1) muddle through :: सफल होना
(2) muddle-headed :: बेवक़ूफ़
(3) muddle up :: गड़बड़ हो गया
(4) muddle along :: साथ अव्यवस्था
(5) muddle on :: पर अव्यवस्था
(6) muddle-head :: गड़बड़ी सिर
1. mess ::
2. bungle ::
3. pickle ::
4. smother ::
5. confuse ::
6. bewilder ::
7. puddle ::
1. arrange ::
2. array ::
3. dispose ::
4. order ::
5. organize ::
6. range ::
7. regulate ::
8. tidy ::
muddle, muddled, muddles, muddling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're gonna have
to MUDDLE through this without him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: muddle
Meaning and definitions of muddle, translation in Hindi language for muddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of muddle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "muddle"
What muddle means in Hindi, muddle meaning in Hindi, muddle definition, examples and pronunciation of muddle in Hindi language.