Noun(1) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
(1) So every time a good kids' movie comes out, he takes them to see it before I can.(2) So you liked the blockbuster movie , but don't have time to read the book.(3) Jeepers Creepers is not a typical teen slasher movie , though it easily could have veered off onto that path.(4) Dawson, 25, of Los Angeles, was filming a movie called This Revolution, published reports said.(5) Consequently, it provides excellent fodder for a blockbuster action movie .(6) a movie star(7) adventure movie(8) When I landed a job at the STAR newspaper I thought it would be like journalism in the movies .(9) If it wasn't for the one busted knee I could be in the movies now you know.(10) There is a movement afoot to release movies to both theaters and DVD at the same time.(11) One of the best things about going to the movies , as every regular cinema-goer knows, is the trailers.(12) Believe me it's far more difficult to know what to say to an unconscious loved one than the movies make out.(13) He would take us to the movies and we loved the way they dressed in 1940s black-and-white films.(14) Characters in television serials and movies have great influence on the viewers.(15) Maybe I've been renting too many teen movies , but I'm craving my slice of the American pie.(16) Individuals like Ray realized that bad monster movies were basically fun.
(1) movie theater :: सिनेमा घर
(2) movie star :: फिल्म स्टार
(3) horror movie :: हॉरर फ़िल्म
(4) action movie :: ऐक्शन फ़िल्म
(5) adult movie :: वयस्क फिल्म
(6) movie director :: फिल्म निर्देशक
(7) go to the movie :: चलचित्र देखने जाओ
(8) war movie :: युद्ध फ़िल्म
(9) movie set :: मूवीज का एक समूह
(10) movie house :: सिनेमाघर
1. film ::
2. movie theater ::
3. flick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Elevators, parks, MOVIE theaters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
I can't get over the fact
that she got a big MOVIE part.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I'm not gonna tell you
why MOVIE stars are the best.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Oh, you-- You saw the MOVIE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I did a topless scene
in a low-budget horror MOVIE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: movie
Meaning and definitions of movie, translation in Hindi language for movie with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of movie in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "movie"
What movie means in Hindi, movie meaning
in Hindi, movie definition, examples and pronunciation
of movie in Hindi language.