आंदोलन, गति, चाल, संचार, चलानासंचलन, गमनागमन, वाद, प्रवृत्ति
Noun(1) a change of position that does not entail a change of location(2) the act of changing location from one place to another(3) a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something(4) a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals(5) a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata(6) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end(7) an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object(8) a euphemism for defecation(9) a general tendency to change (as of opinion(10) the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock(11) the act of changing the location of something
(1) As a matter of fact, nothing was paved and a cloud of dust followed the movement of every aircraft.(2) I'm trying to build a progressive political reform movement .(3) By day the main paved road seems to buzz with the constant activity and movement of people, vehicles and livestock.(4) What's more important right now for the embattled labor movement , politics or organizing?(5) So we must begin globalizing a nonviolent movement to end the poisoning of Mother Earth.(6) Bruch's violin concerto was on, and it took me the entire first movement to assemble the thing.(7) Such tagging will make it possible for Wal-Mart to more accurately track the movement of goods and reduce inventory.(8) the slow movement of his violin concerto(9) It describes the energy we expend in physical movement other than planned exercise.(10) the principle of the free movement of goods between member states(11) These kinds of students need plenty of physical movement and novelty, said Golay.(12) Without context we end up on a merry-go-round of activity and movement that never seems to get us to where we want to be.(13) there was no movement in my legs(14) The cause of gender equality was advanced by the women's movement of the 1960s.(15) * Why is the upliftment of the trade union movement in developing countries often such a painfully slow process?(16) In the context of Linux development, such movement of motives is clearly visible.
(1) bowel movement :: मल त्याग
(2) sudden movement :: अचानक कोई गतिविधि
(3) upward movement :: उपरगामी गति
(4) freedom of movement :: आंदोलन की स्वतंत्रता
(5) labor movement :: श्रम आंदोलन
(6) forward movement :: आगे बढ़ना
(7) free movement :: मुक्त संचलन
(8) mass movement :: जन आंदोलन
(9) feminist movement :: नारीवादी आंदोलन
(10) resistance movement :: प्रतिरोध आंदोलन
1. motion ::
2. transportation ::
3. political group ::
4. campaign ::
5. development ::
6. trend ::
7. progress ::
8. part ::
9. bowel movement ::
11. effort ::
12. front ::
13. drift ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
living from bowel MOVEMENT
to bowel MOVEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Then dump his body
with the rest of the MOVEMENT.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
-"A lot of MOVEMENT on the roof.
-Condor 3 here."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Ha! The last time the scouts assured us
of Stark's MOVEMENT,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
...and nobody has ever had
a solid bowel MOVEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: movement
Meaning and definitions of movement, translation in Hindi language for movement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of movement in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "movement"
What movement means in Hindi, movement meaning
in Hindi, movement definition, examples and pronunciation
of movement in Hindi language.