पहाड़, पर्वत, अनेकता, अधिक संख्यापहाड़ी, पर्वतीय
Noun(1) a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill(2) (often followed by `of'
(1) When I got into work there was a mountain of work to get through, loads of meeting requests and several problems to sort out.(2) there's still a mountain of work to be done(3) Gallacher attends his fair share of meetings and usually has a mountain of paperwork to get through at the end of the day.(4) a mountain of paperwork(5) Throughout the Smokies you may be enticed from your car by the sight, sound, and feel of clear, cool mountain streams and waterfalls.(6) his attempt to picture the mountain folk in ridiculous attire(7) Until the 1980s, the EU simply bought any extra production and piled it up in warehouses, forming what became known as the EU ├ö├ç├┐butter mountain ├ö├ç├û (├ö├ç├┐wine lakes├ö├ç├û were another manifestation of the same problem).(8) Standing some 3282 ft above sea level, the mountain is one of the most remote in Scotland.(9) When you are on the top of a mountain , you see mountains all around and all is covered by a dense forest.(10) The last two days of the trip involve a ski tour, including an overnight stay in a mountain hut.(11) a mountain of disks(12) They financed buses to ferry people from the most remote mountain villages to Beirut for the day.(13) Frost speculated that the inhabitants favored the mountaintop location for two reasons: to mine rich lodes of silver in the area and because the site provided panoramic views of central Vilcabamba's snowy mountain peaks, some as high as 18,000 feet (5,486 meters), which were sacred to ancient Andeans.(14) Never have I had such a mountain of paperwork to clear before Christmas.(15) Next day we trekked along a steep mountain trail to reach the rim of this vast, embracing feature.(16) we set off down the mountain
(1) mountain range :: पर्वत श्रखला
(2) climb a mountain :: एक पहाड़ पर चढ़ना
(3) mountain bike :: पहाड़ी साइकिल
(4) highest mountain :: उच्चतम पर्वत
(5) mountain dew :: माउंटेन ड्यू
(6) high mountain :: ऊंचे पहाड़
(7) mountain goat :: पहाड़ी बकरी
(8) on the mountain :: पहाड़ पर
(9) mountain chain :: पर्वत श्रृंखला
(10) mountain lion :: पहाड़ी शेर
1. peak ::
2. a great deal ::
3. mount ::
4. sight ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
mountain, mountaineer, mountaineered, mountaineering, mountaineers, mountainous, mountains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
The Mountain will defend
whatever Tywin Lannister tells him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But if you want me
to kill the Mountain for you,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
...than cool clear
Rocky Mountain spring water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
If the Mountain killed my sister,
your father gave the order.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: mountain
Meaning and definitions of mountain, translation in Hindi language for mountain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mountain in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mountain"
What mountain means in Hindi, mountain meaning in Hindi, mountain definition, examples and pronunciation of mountain in Hindi language.