अधिकांश, अत्यन्तअति, बहुत, सब से अधिक, साअधिकतम, परम, सब से अधिक
Adjective(1) a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number(2) (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the'(3) the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree(4) (quantifier used with mass nouns
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) very(3) (of actions or states, just(4) to a great degree or extent(5) to a very great degree or extent(6) (degree adverb used before a noun phrase(7) frequently or in great quantities
(1) The main structure of the building is in place and most fixtures have been installed.(2) It most certainly was not a life-changing experience, but it did provide amusements.(3) As everyone knows, that's what a starving African child needs most of all.(4) I imagine most everyone who has gone through schooling has experienced a fairly similar situation.(5) Murray appears to have all the talent to be the player we all want him to be, but the thing he needs most of all right now is time.(6) These are the things which I value most of all; blogging comes secondary to all of them.(7) they had the most to lose(8) Like most people of my generation, I regard this as a relic of a less enlightened age.(9) the two-pin sockets found in most European countries(10) To call a person a liar, is, to my mind, the most serious and damning thing that a person can do.(11) it doesn't matter who has the most money(12) The event took place on the day of North Korea's most important national holiday.(13) I would be of the view that managers with an open mind are the ones that have most success.(14) it's by far the most popular subject(15) It was probably the most stressful experience professionally I had ever had at that time.(16) It is through the mass media that most people today obtain their information on political matters.
(1) many :: अनेक
(2) the most :: सबसे
(3) most likely :: सबसे अधिक संभावना
(4) most of the time :: सर्वाधिक समय
(5) at most :: ज्यादा से ज्यादा
(6) most people :: ज्यादातर लोग
(7) most of :: ज्यादातर
(8) most important :: सबसे महत्वपूर्ण
(9) for the most part :: अधिकाँश समय के लिए
(10) the most beautiful :: सबसे सुंदर
(11) most beautiful :: सबसे सुंदर
1. to the highest degree ::
उच्चतम डिग्री करने के लिए
2. nearly all ::
3. almost all ::
5. the majority ::
6. the bulk ::
7. the preponderance ::
1. least ::
कम से कम
2. minimal ::
कम से कम
3. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Their lands are the MOST fertile
in the Seven Kingdoms,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Um, fine. Most nights.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Perhaps this is where you belong,
where you can do the MOST good.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
And Tyra Banks says
the MOST important item...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Faceless Men MOST of all.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: most
Meaning and definitions of most, translation in Hindi language for most with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of most in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "most"
What most means in Hindi, most meaning in Hindi, most definition, examples and pronunciation of most in Hindi language.