नैतिक, कर्तव्यपरायण, सदाचार-पूर्णनैतिकता, मनोबल, अभिप्राय, हौलसासदाचार, शील, आचार
- नैतिकmoralizationनैतिक रूप सेनैतिकतागंदा
Noun(1) the significance of a story or event
Adjective(1) concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles(2) psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
(1) Further, the arguments are based in moral rather than legal terms.(2) It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.(3) The society safeguards the moral and social code necessary for them to live together in harmony.(4) What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?(5) Probably, the sense of moral superiority and entrenched bureaucratic power is similar at both locations.(6) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(7) On the other hand, a duty is a moral obligation to do one specific thing over another without the freedom to decide.(8) I can't find a moral in the story, or a worth-while lesson to be learned of it.(9) I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.(10) The moral of this story: Do not assume that I'm friendly and approachable.(11) So in reality many of our moral codes are based on internal convictions that lack pure and independent proof.(12) And the moral of this story is, people who don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions often end up in prison.(13) A girl's behaviour was molded to fit a society governed by a strict moral code and rigid social customs.(14) Ms Lay said her husband is an ├ö├ç├┐honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.├ö├ç├û(15) So what we ask is a peaceful message to, you know, to let people have their right to have healthy bodies and to cultivate their good moral characters.(16) He claimed repeatedly that his function was not to make moral judgments but to record behaviour.
(1) moral hazard :: नैतिक जोखिम
(2) moral values :: नैतिक मूल्य
(3) moral support :: नैतिक समर्थन
(4) moral obligation :: नैतिक दायित्व
(5) moral character :: नैतिक चरित्र
(6) moral code :: नैतिक संहिता
(7) moral principles :: नैतिक सिद्धांत
(8) moral suasion :: नैतिक उत्तेजना
(9) moral value :: नैतिक मुल्य
(10) moral standards :: नैतिक स्तर
1. ethical ::
2. virtuous ::
3. psychological ::
4. lesson ::
5. moral code ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
moral, moralization, morally, morals, unmoral
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Far be it from me,
to make MORAL judgments.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
No. I'm having a MORAL crisis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
with the MORAL... flexibility
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But I occupy
the MORAL high ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
C: Moral support
during flu shots""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: moral
Meaning and definitions of moral, translation in Hindi language for moral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moral in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moral"
What moral means in Hindi, moral meaning in Hindi, moral definition, examples and pronunciation of moral in Hindi language.