क्षण, पल, समय, मिनट, दम, छनमहत्त्व
Noun(1) a particular point in time(2) an indefinitely short time(3) at this time(4) having important effects or influence(5) a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force(6) the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
(1) It should not be so difficult to say these things, but Sonia has been waiting for the right moment .(2) Your body shakes with excitement right up until the moment you step on stage.(3) He looked away for a moment but returned to steering the cart down the dirt road.(4) He rubbed his hand over his eyes wearily and thought for a moment before replying.(5) I do remember the door opening onto daylight, always a magic moment , and John inviting us all back to his place.(6) Nothing of any importance or moment was really happening, but it appeared to be.(7) Depending on your tastes, it was a golden moment in the history of British music or a cringe-making aural atrocity.(8) come over here for a moment(9) she was back a moment later(10) in a moment(11) The forthcoming convention on the future of a new Europe is going to be a key moment in the development of the EU.(12) He had been laying low for awhile waiting for the right moment to get his revenge.(13) I'll always remember that moment(14) It is therefore of little moment for the affected parties and, derivatively, for social policy.(15) She rolled over onto her stomach and paused, as if she was waiting for the right moment to move.(16) The event marked an historic moment for the school as it was the most money ever raised for a charity.
(1) at the moment :: इस समय
(2) one moment :: एक क्षण
(3) at this moment :: इस पल
(4) in this moment :: इस पल में
(5) from this moment :: इस पल से
(6) a moment :: एक पल
(7) for a moment :: एक पल के लिए
(8) for the moment :: अभी के लिये
(9) the moment :: क्षण
(10) not at the moment :: इस क्षण नहीं
1. little while ::
थोड़े समय बाद
3. importance ::
4. minute ::
5. import ::
6. mo ::
7. present moment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know the MOMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Excuse me for a MOMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
The king is very busy at this MOMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
The MOMENT you touch that door,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
This is the MOMENT
that defines James Delos' life.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: moment
Meaning and definitions of moment, translation in Hindi language for moment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moment in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "moment"
What moment means in Hindi, moment meaning
in Hindi, moment definition, examples and pronunciation
of moment in Hindi language.