मिशनविशेष कार्य, नियोग, नियुक्त व्यक्ति, राजनीतिक संदेश, दूत-कर्म, प्रेरित जन-समुदाय
Noun(1) an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work(2) an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters(3) a special assignment that is given to a person or group(4) the organized work of a religious missionary(5) a group of representatives or delegates
(1) The reasonable restoration of discipline requires a renewed vision of the very purpose and mission of the church.(2) His mission was to spread the word of God to people living in the depths of the Amazon rain forest.(3) Even a UN security mission sent in to assess the situation had to turn back before reaching Mazar because it was too dangerous to proceed.(4) However, Pearson grew up on a Lutheran mission station.(5) In Oregon, some wounded members of the National Guard have made it their mission to make sure their fellow soldiers get the welcome that they deserve.(6) And it is with this motto that he has undertaken the mission to walk throughout the country.(7) Even if your folks make fairness their main mission in life, they could never dole out exactly the same goodies at precisely the same time to all their kids.(8) As expressed in the catechism in the Book of Common Prayer, the mission of the church is made explicit as the body of Christ.(9) his main mission in life has been to cut unemployment(10) They had an important mission to do, and he needed to remain focused.(11) by then, the mission had journeyed more than 3,500 miles(12) Gandhi's attitude to mission and conversion(13) The charge followed a fact-finding mission to the capital Sofia by Sir John Ramsden, head of the Foreign Office central and north-west Europe department.(14) In 1996 a small mission hospital called the Good News Hospital was opened in Mandritsara, a market town in the northern interior of Madagascar.(15) The pilot vanished on 31 July 1944 while flying a reconnaissance mission .(16) But the mission to India in 1942 was enough of a success to elevate Cripps to the job of leader of the House of Commons and into the war cabinet as minister of aircraft production.
(1) mission statement :: मिशन वक्तव्य
(2) mission accomplished :: मिशन पूरा हुआ
(3) diplomatic mission :: राजनायिक मिशन
(4) trade mission :: व्यापार का लक्ष्य
(5) rescue mission :: बचाव अभियान
(6) mission creep :: मिशन रेंगना
(7) space mission :: अंतरिक्ष अभियान
1. assignment ::
2. vocation ::
3. delegation ::
4. missionary post ::
5. sortie ::
6. delegacy ::
प्रतिनिधि के रूप में नियुक्ति
7. commission ::
8. missionary work ::
9. military mission ::
10. foreign mission ::
mission, missioner, missioners, missions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in the MISSION
which is expressed through their motto.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
so MISSION accomplished
because it's totally working.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
When I gathered my lords
together, we had a purpose, a MISSION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Mission accomplished, Mr. Denver.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Think of this as your personal
five-week MISSION to do the same.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: mission
Meaning and definitions of mission, translation in Hindi language for mission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mission in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mission"
What mission means in Hindi, mission meaning in Hindi, mission definition, examples and pronunciation of mission in Hindi language.