कुमारीकमी, युवती, क्षति, पाने में असफलताछोड़ना, चूकना, निशाना चूकना, खोना, विफल होना, कमी अनुभव करना, अभाव में रहना
- कुमारी रचुक गयायाद करते हैंलापता
Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
इंजन चालू न होना
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
हिट करने के लिए असफल
6. fail to catch ::
पकड़ने के लिए असफल
7. be too late for ::
के लिए बहुत देर हो चुकी हो
8. fail to hear ::
सुनने के लिए असफल
10. fail to attend ::
भाग लेने के लिए असफल
11. let slip ::
फिसलने देते हैं
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
के लिए पाइन
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
भाग लेने के
Different Formsmiss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How did we MISS that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I MISS you, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
- What did we MISS?
- I couldn't explain it if I tried.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
- Hey, guys. What'd I MISS, what'd I MISS?
- Giselle's hanging by a thread.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
WALT: What did I MISS?
For your refrigerator.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Hindi language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "miss"
What miss means in Hindi, miss meaning in Hindi, miss definition, examples and pronunciation of miss in Hindi language.