विविध, फुटकर, मिश्रित ढंग का, अनेक जाति का, कई तरह काप्रकीर्ण
कई तरह का
- कई तरह काप्रकीर्णता
Adjective(1) consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds(2) having many aspects or qualities
(1) Usually a few would fall, accompanied by miscellaneous schoolbag objects like pens and papers.(2) I assume that the hospitals in China are still run by the state because there are a lot of miscellaneous fees you have to pay if you want to get treated.(3) Here, at last, among the miscellaneous accumulation of the family's past, I struck gold.(4) I trust that you're not too upset by this continuing state of affairs, and are managing to take your mind off it with other miscellaneous pursuits.(5) The final selection of four papers explores an even more miscellaneous assortment of problems.(6) Tradesmen in the towns also sold a miscellaneous collection of manufactured goods, which they imported from English and Scottish towns.(7) Her white desk was cluttered with more stuffed animals, miscellaneous papers and schoolbooks.(8) A window is open with a box of miscellaneous junk strewn outside.(9) Photographs of celebrations, family gatherings, and miscellaneous snapshots predominate the piece.(10) Part 6 provides for transitional and miscellaneous provisions, repeals, and amendments.(11) Place car care items and miscellaneous items on shelves in clearly labeled boxes or bins.(12) I stopped, glared at the stupid cassette, disgusted, and threw it down on my desk on top of some miscellaneous papers.(13) A miscellaneous group of politicians and journalists found a haven in their mansion by the Thames.(14) You make your way through the game finding keys, weapons, and miscellaneous stuff as you go.(15) It would seem that these results were obtained in a miscellaneous group of volunteers, dominated by 36 women.(16) But I have miscellaneous other things to prepare for over the next couple of days, which I can't discuss at the moment.
(1) miscellaneous expenses :: विविध व्यय
(2) miscellaneous income :: विविध आय
(3) miscellaneous goods :: विविध वस्तुएं
(4) miscellaneous notes :: विविध नोट्स
1. various ::
2. many-sided ::
3. assorted ::
1. homogeneous ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you are obligated
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
When there are vampires
and MISCELLANEOUS undead out and about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: miscellaneous
Meaning and definitions of miscellaneous, translation in Hindi language for miscellaneous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miscellaneous in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "miscellaneous"
What miscellaneous means in Hindi, miscellaneous meaning in Hindi, miscellaneous definition, examples and pronunciation of miscellaneous in Hindi language.