दर्पणआईना, प्रतिबिंब, छायाप्रतिबिंब डालना, अक्स डालना, परछाई डालना
- आईनानजर आता हैमिररदर्पण
Noun(1) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light(2) a faithful depiction or reflection
Verb(1) reflect as if in a mirror(2) reflect or resemble
(1) it's a mirror of life(2) he broke the bathroom mirror(3) he checked his appearance in the mirror(4) The following extracts especially appealed to me, because they mirror my own experience.(5) She managed to go a few steps further before she saw the bathroom mirror reflecting what was in it.(6) Critically, I studied myself in the full-length mirror on the wall.(7) Much of the work presented here invites analogies to US culture, providing a mirror and a model as much as a window onto a distant country.(8) I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror hanging on my closet door.(9) He pulled on his jeans and looked into the mirror above the sink.(10) If you are transferring from anonymous sites, the format is almost identical to the one used to mirror a Web site.(11) Sam looked dubiously at the large oval mirror on the desk, as Ryan set blue candles around it.(12) I looked into the large, round silver mirror on the wall adjacent to my bed.(13) The world, far from being a rough wilderness one has to force into one's own likeness, is now a mirror .(14) I was in for another surprise when I saw familiar images reflected in the mirror .(15) Events at the school closely mirror the political situation in Chile as a whole.(16) Hold a mirror in front of you and you can suddenly see behind you.
(1) rearview mirror :: रियरव्यू मिरर
(2) hand mirror :: हाथ शीशा
(3) mirror image :: दर्पण छवि
(4) side mirror :: बगल का शीशा
(5) wing mirror :: वाज दर्पण
(6) look in the mirror :: आइने में देखो
(7) broken mirror :: टूटा आईना
(8) mirror ball :: शीशे की गेंद
(9) rear mirror :: पिछला दर्पण
(10) concave mirror :: अवतल दर्पण
1. reflecting surface ::
2. full-length mirror ::
पूर्ण लंबाई का शीशा
3. hand mirror ::
4. side mirror ::
बगल का शीशा
5. rear-view mirror ::
7. glass ::
8. reflect ::
9. match ::
10. reproduce ::
प्रतिलिपि प्रस्तुत करना
11. imitate ::
12. simulate ::
13. copy ::
14. mimic ::
15. echo ::
16. parallel ::
17. correspond to ::
mirror, mirrored, mirroring, mirrors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, please, look in the MIRROR,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Sheldon doesn't allow flossing
that close to the MIRROR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Anyone could have knocked
your MIRROR off...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
There's one where you just put
the baby in front of a MIRROR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
It's like looking
into an obnoxious MIRROR, isn't it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: mirror
Meaning and definitions of mirror, translation in Hindi language for mirror with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mirror in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mirror"
What mirror means in Hindi, mirror meaning in Hindi, mirror definition, examples and pronunciation of mirror in Hindi language.