मिलियन, दस लाखदस लाख
- दस लाखलाखोंदस लाखवाँmillionths
Noun(1) the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros(2) a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole
Adjective(1) (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it
(1) a million people will benefit(2) a cost of more than $20 million(3) In this way, it is estimated that some half a million people will be pushed off benefits.(4) The total figures might have reached ten million by the end of the past century.(5) you're one in a million(6) I drove a sports car about a week ago and the brakes are about a million times better than that.(7) Experts say this could rise to six million barrels a day within five years with the right investment and control.(8) to the power of a million(9) it's a million km away(10) Didn't they invest a few million into the company a few years ago?(11) a population of half a million(12) over a million of them died(13) Electoral officials in Ohio say they have recorded half a million new voters since March.(14) As a result, the album was a relative flop, failing to sell even one million copies.(15) More than half a million people need to go to the doctor, and a third of these end up in hospital.(16) Nearly half a million people could benefit from a new scheme aimed at reducing hospital waiting lists.
(1) one million :: दस लाख
(2) two million :: दो लाख
(3) ten million :: दस लाख
(4) a million :: दस लाख
(5) five million :: पचास लाख
(6) hundred million :: दस करोड़
(7) one hundred million :: दस करोड़
(8) seven million :: सत्तर लाख
(9) several million :: कई लाख
1. zillion ::
2. jillion ::
4. billion ::
5. gazillion ::
million, millions, millionth, millionths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, there are a MILLION
great vacations you could take.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Six MILLION going once, going twice...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
when we're talking about
a $50 MILLION shortfall.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
show a part per
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
311 MILLION euros.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: million
Meaning and definitions of million, translation in Hindi language for million with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of million in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "million"
What million means in Hindi, million meaning in Hindi, million definition, examples and pronunciation of million in Hindi language.