वनस्पति जिस का मद्य बनता है
Noun(1) the univalent radical CH3- derived from methane
(1) methyl bromide(2) Another preparation method involves acid hydrolysis of methyl formate.(3) But methyl bromide and methyl chloride, unlike the CFCs in halides have both human and natural sources.(4) Currently, the largest volume organic bromine product is methyl bromide, a fumigant.(5) For example, the derived alkyl group from methane is the methyl group.(6) The boat was carrying 6000 metric tons of styrene, isopropyl and methyl ethyl ketone.
(1) methyl bromide :: मिथाइल ब्रोमाइड
(2) methyl alcohol :: मिथाइल अल्कोहल
(3) methyl methacrylate :: मिथाइल मेथाक्रायलेट
(4) methyl ethyl ketone :: मिथाइल एथिल कीटोन
(5) methyl salicylate :: मिथाइल सैलिसाइलेट
1. methyl ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: methyl
Meaning and definitions of methyl, translation in Hindi language for methyl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of methyl in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "methyl"
What methyl means in Hindi, methyl meaning in Hindi, methyl definition, examples and pronunciation of methyl in Hindi language.