धातु, गिट्टी, रोड़ी, साहस, शूरता, पत्थर के टुकड़ेधातु काधातु लगाना, पक्की सड़क बनानारोड़े
Noun(1) any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.(2) a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
Verb(1) cover with metal
Adjective(1) containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
(1) In a way, writing about metal is easier than writing about pop music, and often much more fun.(2) In 1952 he thought about using the bed of molten metal to form the flat glass, eliminating altogether the need for the rollers.(3) The second door, made of a shiny metal resembling stainless steel, had a cold, menacing look and feel to it.(4) But in reality, these guys have always been more of a '60s frat rock band with metal riffs.(5) This metal / techno/pastiche music is what really directs the film, what makes the images move.(6) industrial music is also a blend of metal and techno(7) Pyrotechnicians started putting metal chlorides in the fireworks to produce a dazzling array of color.(8) an adjustable pole made of metal(9) Their freshness brings a certain quality to metal music which can often be overlooked.(10) When I left the army I dived into metal and rock music headfirst.(11) being a metal, aluminum readily conducts heat(12) Known as shape-memory materials, they are metal alloys or polymers that accomplish similar feats in different ways.(13) Thanks to hourly lineup changes, the music morphs from mid-tempo rock to jazzy reggae to metal .(14) The band has always had its own unique style to play metal with its powerful lyrics and powerful metal riffs.(15) Hooky choruses, instrumentation as background, and compact songwriting are trademarks of pop music, not metal .(16) The result was a new, hard metal , Bessemer steel, ideal for rail-making.
(1) heavy metal :: भारी धातु
(2) sheet metal :: धातू की चादर
(3) metal detector :: मेटल डिटेक्टर
(4) scrap metal :: धातु का चूरा
(5) death metal :: मृत्यु धातु
(6) black metal :: काला धातु
(7) metal plate :: धातु प्लेट
(8) base metal :: आधार धातु
(9) precious metal :: बहुमूल्य धातु
(10) the metal :: धातु
1. metallic ::
2. alloy ::
metal, metaled, metals, nonmetal, nonmetals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Although I am getting
a little machine oil, I think it's METAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
[HEAVY METAL MUSlC
PLAYlNG ON RADlO]
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
[THUMPING ON METAL]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I do like METAL detectors
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: metal
Meaning and definitions of metal, translation in Hindi language for metal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of metal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "metal"
What metal means in Hindi, metal meaning in Hindi, metal definition, examples and pronunciation of metal in Hindi language.