उल्लेख, हवाला, कथन, ज़िक्रउल्लेख करना, हवाला देना, उद्धरण देना, ज़िक्र करनावर्णित करना, वर्णन
- उल्लेखउल्लेख कियाउल्लेख केउल्लेख है
Noun(1) a remark that calls attention to something or someone(2) a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage(3) an official recognition of merit
Verb(1) make reference to(2) make mention of(3) commend
(1) I suggest to listeners who are interested in this debate that they listen to some of the commentators' views, and I will mention three of them briefly.(2) The rarity of such a scene gives it a mildly startling effect here, which I thought was worthy of a mention .(3) she didn't mention his name(4) She made no mention of the challenges faced by the workers exploited by the minimum-wage employers.(5) he received a special mention and a prize of Ôö¼├║100(6) I briefly mention the difficulty of shopping with one eye in bandage.(7) she made no mention of her disastrous trip to Paris(8) He mentioned that prank calls had been received but he made no mention of a death threat.(9) But other plants are equally worthy of a mention .(10) Had Celtic been winning at the time, his error would not have received a mention .(11) In its defense, the book does very briefly mention these events on an earlier page.(12) Also worthy of a mention at this juncture are the two tasty releases I received recently from Hit and Run records featuring the multi genre defying Audio Deluxe.(13) A couple of good character actors caught my eye and are worthy of a mention .(14) That's like trying to talk about the history of free market economics and not mention the name Adam Smith.(15) He named a member to contact in Newry but insisted that the Democrat didn't mention him as the source of the information if that person was contacted.(16) She made no mention of any physical threat to her when she was last arrested in any of her previous statements or interview.
(1) not to mention :: उल्लेख नहीं करना
(2) to mention :: उल्लेख करने के लिए
(3) honorable mention :: माननीय उल्लेख
(4) special mention :: विशेष उल्लेख
(5) make mention of :: का उल्लेख
(6) mention casually :: लापरवाही का उल्लेख
1. reference to ::
करने के लिए संदर्भ
2. recommendation ::
3. honorable mention ::
4. reference ::
5. citation ::
6. allude to ::
7. state ::
8. recommend ::
9. cite ::
अदालत में तलब करना
10. observe ::
mention, mentioned, mentioning, mentions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hale didn't MENTION specifics.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
The paper made no MENTION of that.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
-I'll never MENTION your pussy, bitch.
-Fucking great, Palermo.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
You said the histories
would never MENTION me,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
the this, the that.
Not to MENTION the chemo itself.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: mention
Meaning and definitions of mention, translation in Hindi language for mention with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mention in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mention"
What mention means in Hindi, mention meaning in Hindi, mention definition, examples and pronunciation of mention in Hindi language.