मेडिकल, चिकित्सक, वैद्यक-संबंधीचिकित्सा, भैषजिक, आयुर्विज्ञान, चिकित्सा संबंधी, भेषजीय
- मेडिकलचिकित्सकीयmedicalsपूर्व चिकित्सा
Noun(1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Adjective(1) relating to the study or practice of medicine(2) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery(3) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
(1) For the medical profession, this included all doctors other than doctors in training.(2) Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.(3) The medical profession in the developed countries has a vital part to play in bringing this about.(4) In the medical profession the stigma around mental illness has rarely been addressed.(5) If ever there were a flurry of activity in medical science, stem cells has to be it.(6) Mark was admitted to a medical ward and calmed down after being given medication.(7) When he retired he wrote a book on medical science for lay people and prospective doctors.(8) Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.(9) It is disappointing to see such views expressed by a psychiatrist in a respected medical journal.(10) Fortunately, advances in medical science mean this type of event is now less likely to be fatal.(11) Our medical centre has expertise in skin cancer that could be of benefit to others.(12) He was discharged to a medical ward on day 22 still with some minor cognitive deficit.(13) One of my duties was to interview and examine patients newly admitted to the indigent medical ward.(14) The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.(15) she received medical treatment(16) The main threat to the Australian divisions, though, is not the medical profession.
(1) medical care :: चिकित्सा देखभाल
(2) medical record :: मेडिकल रिकॉर्ड
(3) medical insurance :: चिकित्सा बीमा
(4) medical treatment :: चिकित्सा उपचार
(5) medical doctor :: चिकित्सा चिकित्सक
(6) medical supplies :: चिकित्सा की आपूर्ति
(7) medical equipment :: चिकित्सा उपकरण
(8) medical examination :: चिकित्सा परीक्षण
(9) medical device :: चिकित्सीय उपकरण
(10) medical student :: मेडिकल छात्र
1. health check ::
2. medical examination ::
3. checkup ::
4. medical checkup ::
5. medical exam ::
medical, medically, medicals, premedical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"At 06:15 pm
the MEDICAL team will come in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
He was so phobic about stepping
on MEDICAL waste, I had to carry him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
And so he paid his MEDICAL bills
the only way he knew how.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
This chick have MEDICAL issues?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
as a MEDICAL practitioner,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: medical
Meaning and definitions of medical, translation in Hindi language for medical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medical"
What medical means in Hindi, medical meaning in Hindi, medical definition, examples and pronunciation of medical in Hindi language.