परिपक्व, तैयार होना, परिपक्व होनाप्रौढ़, पक्व, पक्का, पूर्ण रूप से सुचिंतित, सोचा-समझापकना, पक जाना, सुधारना, बढ़ाना, सुधार करना
Verb(1) develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation(2) develop and work out fully in one's mind(3) become due for repayment(4) cause to ripen or develop fully(5) grow old or older(6) cause to ripen and discharge pus
Adjective(1) characteristic of maturity(2) fully considered and perfected(3) having reached full natural growth or development(4) fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used(5) (of birds
(1) Beer, 15 year-old mature wine and whiskey - it's up to you what suits your mood best.(2) If your policy is due to mature after the end of December 2005, you should get some top-up payment.(3) They all come out with much more advanced, mature golf swings.(4) Margins are tightening and growth slowing to the levels of more mature markets.(5) It's also important to have a mature rather than a gung ho approach.(6) Worker and queen larvae mature in different cells but that makes little difference in their development.(7) In fact, I proudly imagined myself to be the only twelve year old in the UK with such advanced, mature tastes for my age.(8) She's mature beyond her years in terms of her ability to pay attention to every single detail of her preparation.(9) Worms normally go through four stages as they mature into adults.(10) But these are legitimate disagreements between mature people, and you wouldn't let a thing like that get in the way.(11) They pay a fixed interest rate until they mature , when the issuer returns your principal.(12) The forecast was for growth levels to echo those of other mature industries, when the current sectoral downturn ends.(13) Tell me, is there a single person in the world who doesn't think he is mature beyond his years?(14) A nice chunk of mature cheddar is fabulous on toast.(15) No mature fruits had more than two seedless carpels.(16) I've been really impressed by the way in which so many companies have at last woken up to the special needs of mature skin.
(1) mature woman :: परिपक्व औरत
(2) mature student :: परिपक्व छात्र
(3) be mature :: परिपक्व बनो
(4) sexually mature :: यौन रूप से परिपक्व
1. adult ::
2. sensible ::
3. ripe ::
4. careful ::
7. be fully grown ::
पूरी तरह से विकसित किया जा
8. grow up ::
बड़े हो जाओ
9. ripen ::
10. develop ::
11. grow ::
12. suppurate ::
13. senesce ::
1. green ::
2. immature ::
3. juvenile ::
4. young ::
mature, matured, maturely, matures, maturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That would be
the MATURE thing to do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Adults in a MATURE relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I'll put that money into a CD,
wait for that CD to MATURE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
You're lucky I'm out of Silly String.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Yeah, you know what,
she00:01:44,522 --> 00:01:4635
00:01:46,191 --> 00:01:47,942
and I'd like for us to ha00:01:46,191 --> 00:01:47,9436
00:01:48,777 --> 00:01:52,530
That is very MATURE of yo00:01:48,777 --> 00:01:52,530
That is very ma37
00:01:53,948 --> 00:01:55,492
- All right, back to lear00:01:53,948 --> 038
00:01:57,285 --> 00:01:59,120
Oh, easy, Bill Nye, the Science Guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: mature
Meaning and definitions of mature, translation in Hindi language for mature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mature in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "mature"
What mature means in Hindi, mature meaning
in Hindi, mature definition, examples and pronunciation
of mature in Hindi language.