बात, पदार्थ, मामला, द्रव्य, कारण, वजह, सबब, माद्दा, तत्त्व, सारांश, भूत, सार, पीप, हस्तलेख, हस्तलिपिविषय, भौतिक द्रव्य, पुद्गल
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) some situation or event that is thought about(3) that which has mass and occupies space(4) a problem(5) (used with negation(6) written works (especially in books or magazines
Verb(1) have weight; have import, carry weight
(1) Any readers who can suggest suitable reading matter or anything else to keep him amused would be doing me a favour.(2) there was blood and matter coming from the wounds(3) what did it matter to them?(4) The only road to the two farms is by the lane which has been used for centuries, so what is the matter with it now?(5) It's also not a show that's performed very often - and having seen the content matter , I can see why.(6) For one thing, how can empty space explode without there being matter or energy?(7) He paused, having nothing further to say on the matter and then changed subject.(8) We grew impatient waiting for the next dose of reading matter .(9) punctuality does matter(10) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(11) what's the matter?(12) the first matter for discussion is the timetable(13) A spokesman said later that they were taking an interest and were giving the matter careful consideration.(14) What is the matter with this man and his brain-to-mouth impediment?(15) pretend that nothing's the matter(16) The latrines had a heater beneath, which would burn the faecal matter slowly without causing any smell.
(1) no matter :: कोई बात नहीं
(2) it does not matter :: यह मायने नहीं रखता
(3) as a matter of fact :: दरअसल में
(4) what's the matter :: क्या बात है
(5) no matter what :: कोई बात नहीं क्या
(6) no matter how :: कोई बात नहीं कैसे
(7) the matter :: मामला
1. material ::
2. affair ::
3. importance ::
4. problem ::
5. content ::
6. subject ::
7. be important ::
8. count ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
antimatter, matter, mattered, mattering, matters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But none of those
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Your son doesn't MATTER to me.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
No MATTER whose cloak
you wear, Lannister, Stark, Baratheon,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
how’s that MATTER of the hold-up going?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
As a MATTER of fact, I think
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: matter
Meaning and definitions of matter, translation in Hindi language for matter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matter in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "matter"
What matter means in Hindi, matter meaning in Hindi, matter definition, examples and pronunciation of matter in Hindi language.