मां का, माता का, मातृक, माता-सदृश, माता-संबंधी, पुत्रजन्म-संबंधीमातृ-संबंधी
- मम मेरेमाता के रूप में
Adjective(1) characteristic of a mother(2) relating to or derived from one's mother(3) relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent(4) related on the mother's side
(1) Adjustment for maternal age did not alter the results.(2) My parents had divorced but my maternal family was very religious.(3) What distinguishes his recent work is an almost maternal sympathy for the perverseness of the human animal - and the twists in its fate.(4) He said the greatest lesson he learned from his maternal grandfather was the support he offered grieving families.(5) Untreated maternal depression, on the other hand, may have an adverse effect on development.(6) There are both affective and cognitive components to maternal satisfaction.(7) And he knows that my dog and cat are not a substitute for maternal love.(8) First is the inherent colinearity between maternal smoking in pregnancy and childhood.(9) We know of no study of mood disorders in children that has examined maternal drinking during pregnancy.(10) Next in line is the maternal grandfather but, says the study, only because he's living with the grandmother.(11) I just am concerned with letting her bond with her maternal side of the family.(12) Nowhere is this truer than in evaluating the impact of maternal exposures in pregnancy that may affect health of the fetus in later life.(13) Researchers are at a loss to explain the link between maternal depression and childhood aggression.(14) I have gone to the trouble to make peace with my father and the rest of our family including my maternal grandfather before he died.(15) The necessity of maternal care to offspring survival is the topic of Chapter Two.(16) When test results are negative, it may help reduce maternal anxiety earlier.
(1) maternal uncle :: मा मा
(2) maternal grandmother :: नानी
(3) maternal grandfather :: नाना
(4) maternal aunt :: मामी
(5) maternal love :: मातृ प्रेम
(6) maternal mortality :: मातृ मृत्यु दर
(7) maternal grandparents :: नाना - नानी
(8) maternal leave :: मातृत्व अवकाश
(9) maternal instinct :: मातृ वृत्ति
(10) maternal mortality rate :: मातृ मृत्यु दर
1. motherly ::
2. on one's mother's side ::
एक की मां की ओर
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All you did was offer
MATERNAL care and affection,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: maternal
Meaning and definitions of maternal, translation in Hindi language for maternal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of maternal in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "maternal"
What maternal means in Hindi, maternal meaning
in Hindi, maternal definition, examples and pronunciation
of maternal in Hindi language.