जुलूस, कूच, प्रगति, प्रयाण, जलूस, रास्ता, उन्नति, प्रदर्शन, हद, सीमा, मंज़िलप्रयाण करना, ले जाना, निकालना, हटाना, नज़दीक होना
- जुलूसमार्च कियाजलूस करनेवालाजुलूसआवागमन
Noun(1) the month following February and preceding April(2) the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind(3) a steady advance(4) a procession of people walking together(5) district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area(6) genre of music written for marching(7) a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
Verb(1) march in a procession(2) force to march(3) walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride(4) march in protest; take part in a demonstration(5) walk ostentatiously(6) cause to march or go at a marching pace(7) lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
(1) the inevitable march of history(2) The Chartists called a rally and 100,000 workers turned up to march on the government.(3) The steady march of technological advancement should solve that problem, however.(4) However, instead of a steady march of discovery and triumph, reason has led us to believe there are limits to achievement.(5) History is certainly not a rational process nor is it a progressive march towards a harmonious consummation.(6) the march of history(7) As the march of history progresses, however, traditions change.(8) Beethoven's seven-movement Serenade begins and ends with an unpompous march .(9) In the second movement - the funeral march - musical iconography impinges on performance.(10) If all else fails, determinedly march up to onlookers with camera in hand.(11) It seems as inevitable as the relentless march of time.(12) they planned to march on Baton Rouge(13) Physics Today will continue to follow the progress of fusion's march toward maturity.(14) Conservative leader William Hague today urged sub-postmasters to march on London for a rally against the threat to their businesses.(15) Hundreds of York City fans were expected to march on Bootham Crescent today in a show of solidarity for the threatened football club.(16) a protest march
(1) protest march :: विरोध प्रदर्शन
(2) march on :: कूच करना
(3) death march :: मौत कूच
(4) march out :: चल पड़ो
(5) funeral march :: शवयात्रा मार्च
(6) march-past :: मार्च पास्ट
(7) march off :: बंद मार्च
(8) quick march :: त्वरित मार्च
(9) dead march :: शब के साथ बजनेवाला बाजा
1. hike ::
2. parade ::
3. progress ::
5. mar ::
6. marchland ::
7. stride ::
8. advance ::
9. adjoin ::
10. demonstrate ::
11. parade ::
12. process ::
march, marched, marcher, marchers, marches, marching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You might reconsider his request
to MARCH on Craster's.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory 5x19
The Weekend Vortex
Original Air Date on March 8, 2012
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Just MARCH up to his gates
and tell him you're crossing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
and scatter them to the winds
before they can MARCH on the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: march
Meaning and definitions of march, translation in Hindi language for march with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of march in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "march"
What march means in Hindi, march meaning in Hindi, march definition, examples and pronunciation of march in Hindi language.