प्रबंधनप्रबंध, संचालन, नीति, शासन, इंतिज़ाम, महकमा, चालाकी, छल, कपटाचरण, कपट
Noun(1) the act of managing something(2) those in charge of running a business
(1) But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.(2) the management of the schools(3) the management of a great metropolitan newspaper(4) Hairdressers are not generally associated with having a keen business sense or management skills.(5) a successful career in management(6) State level officers were also trained in management and financial processes.(7) Safety reports have shown that management failures are responsible in most cases.(8) As a result, environmental management plays a larger role in the food industry.(9) the management of elk herds(10) This book takes a good look at the process of color management and the theory behind it.(11) In fact, it can be a great way to develop management skills - for you or for your employees.(12) If party managers had been looking to conventions as a process of crowd management it was soon clear that it was not such a simple matter.(13) It helped to develop their management skills in terms of communication, leadership and motivating people.(14) The management of most patients is now discussed and decided in multidisciplinary meetings.(15) Patient selection is important in the medical management of ectopic pregnancy.(16) The diagnosis of diabetes will almost certainly focus attention on more active management of these risk factors in the future.
(1) project management :: परियोजना प्रबंधन
(2) business management :: व्यवसाय प्रबंधन
(3) time management :: समय प्रबंधन
(4) risk management :: जोखिम प्रबंधन
(5) power management :: ऊर्जा प्रबंधन
(6) financial management :: वित्तीय प्रबंधन
(7) change management :: परिवर्तन प्रबंधन
(8) waste management :: कचरा प्रबंधन
(9) senior management :: वरिष्ठ प्रबंधन
(10) management fee :: प्रबंधन शुल्क
1. administration ::
3. direction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...by MANAGEMENT. Observe. Hey!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
You're a MANAGEMENT secretary, not Rambo.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
in hospitality MANAGEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
The greasy old fat guy
in Facilities Management?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
but just a heads-up, there's been
a kind of change in MANAGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: management
Meaning and definitions of management, translation in Hindi language for management with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of management in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "management"
What management means in Hindi, management meaning in Hindi, management definition, examples and pronunciation of management in Hindi language.