मुख्य, प्रधान, बड़ा, सदर, काफ़ी, विशेष, अनोखा, सर्व-प्रधान, ख़ासप्रमुख, मुख्य भाग, मूलमहासागर, गैस की प्रधान नली, पानी की प्रधान नली
- मुख्यMainerमें मुख्यसाधन
Noun(1) any very large body of (salt(2) a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
Adjective(1) most important element(2) (of a clause, or independent(3) of force; of the greatest possible intensity
(1) I told him not to touch the main , and to let go the port jib sheet and haul it in starboard side.(2) The only way out is the one and only main gate.(3) Gravel pits along the Hudson Bay coast were the third main environmental concern.(4) If you have any questions about the location of the gas main , call your gas company.(5) Demand was depressed in the main consuming countries last year, so prices should be falling.(6) Inside, the main living area is open plan, with the sitting room separated from the kitchen by an archway.(7) the main thing is to keep calm(8) The main TV networks have lost a third of their audience over the past twenty years.(9) His main distinguishing feature was the single black eye patch thrown across his left eye.(10) Last week saw the main parties fighting to win the battle of the box.(11) what main did you have?(12) They appear to have settled chiefly in the north and center of the main island.(13) They said nothing more on the short walk back to the main open area where tables had now been set up.(14) The main importance of writing is that it provides good evidence.(15) The third main thrust of the mission, is to measure the radiation environment around the red planet.(16) With the forthcoming London mayoral elections in June, the three main candidates have thrown their hats into the ring.
(1) main course :: मेन कोर्स
(2) main character :: मुख्य पात्र
(3) main menu :: मुख्य मेनू
(4) main idea :: मुख्य विचार
(5) the main :: मुख्य
(6) main dish :: मुख्य पकवान
(7) main clause :: मुख्य धारा
(8) main square :: मुख्य चौराहा
(9) main street :: मुख्य मार्ग
(10) main road :: मुख्य रास्ता
1. principal ::
2. master ::
3. independent ::
4. pipe ::
5. briny ::
main, mainer, mainers, mainly, mains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
its MAIN ingredient is paneer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
No, I stayed off the MAIN streets
and kept checking, so...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
is traditionally held in the MAIN sanctum,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Taking into account
that the MAIN thing is the hostages,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
And they won’t be able to focus
on their MAIN goal,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: main
Meaning and definitions of main, translation in Hindi language for main with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of main in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "main"
What main means in Hindi, main meaning in Hindi, main definition, examples and pronunciation of main in Hindi language.