लंचभोजन करना, भोजन देनामध्याहन-भोजन
दोपहर का भोजन
- दोपहर का भोजनlunchedलंचlunching
Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: दोपहर का भोजन
(2) lunch box :: खाने का डिब्बा
(3) after lunch :: दोपहर के भोजन के बाद
(4) lunch break :: दोपहर का भोजनावकाश
(5) packed lunch :: पैक दोपहर का भोजन
(6) have a lunch :: दोपहर का खाना खाइये
(7) free lunch :: मुफ्त भोजन
(8) before lunch :: दोपहर के भोजन से पहले
(9) at lunch :: दोपहर के भोजन पर
(10) business lunch :: व्यापारिक भोजन
1. midday meal ::
दोपहर का भोजन
2. luncheon ::
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
बिजली दोपहर का भोजन
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We should have LUNCH one day.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Hey, you brought your own LUNCH,
good for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
MARlE: All done with LUNCH?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
-that’s why I told you about having LUNCH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Go on. Give him your LUNCH money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Hindi language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lunch in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lunch"
What lunch means in Hindi, lunch meaning in Hindi, lunch definition, examples and pronunciation of lunch in Hindi language.