- प्याराप्यार सेप्रेम
Verb(1) have a great affection or liking for(2) get pleasure from(3) be enamored or in love with(4) have sexual intercourse with
Adjective(1) feeling or showing love and affection
(1) As she approached her friend, she was met with her very own loving embrace.(2) My partner and I have been in a very loving relationship for almost six years.(3) Her work was to provide the gentle commentary, as well as the loving voice of the mother.(4) She knelt down next to me, dried my eyes and gave me a warm, loving hug that made everything all right.(5) Deepest sympathy is accorded to her loving family and all that regret her passing.(6) We both lost our fathers when we were young and were blessed with loving mothers.(7) There's absolutely nothing unmanly about wanting to make the world a more loving place.(8) I looked up from the bulletproof jacket my loving husband had insisted I wear.(9) Behind every successful woman, there's often a loving family that offers support.(10) One day she would be the shining example of a loving wife and mother.(11) I guess a baby cat needs some loving too, it doesn't even have a mother around to care for it.(12) The reason I became a nurse was to provide tender loving care to patients.(13) But then no one else can do my loving and hating for me, no one can be a friend for me.(14) Why do you think there'll be tender loving .(15) Her loving care also resulted in both children being more properly attired than previously.(16) She had grown up in a loving family and knew that love and care were two different words.
(1) love :: मोहब्बत
(2) tender loving care :: सावधानी व प्यार से की जाने वाली देखभाल
(3) loving wife :: प्यारी पत्नी
(4) peace-loving :: शांतिप्रिय
(5) fun-loving :: मज़ा प्यार
(6) loving kindness :: दया से प्यार
(7) loving mother :: प्यारी माँ
(8) loving father :: प्रिय पिता
(9) worth loving :: प्यार के लायक
(10) loving embrace :: प्यार भरे आलिंगन
1. affectionate ::
2. care very much for ::
परवाह लिए बहुत-बहुत
3. like very much ::
4. bed ::
5. enjoy ::
का आनंद लें
loving, lovingly, unloving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for LOVING something
small and unappealing,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
(SIGHS) Gentle and LOVING,
this is gonna be tricky.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
How do I make them
stop LOVING me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
that you're a LOVING
and supportive boyfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
People have been
LOVING your videos,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: loving
Meaning and definitions of loving, translation in Hindi language for loving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loving in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loving"
What loving means in Hindi, loving meaning in Hindi, loving definition, examples and pronunciation of loving in Hindi language.