नुकसान, क्षतिहानि, घाटा, हार, पराजय, नाश
Noun(1) something that is lost(2) gradual decline in amount or activity(3) the act of losing someone or something(4) the disadvantage that results from losing something(5) the experience of losing a loved one(6) the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue(7) military personnel lost by death or capture(8) euphemistic expressions for death
(1) I feel a terrible sense of loss(2) What is it that makes us think we have the right to view other people's pain, loss and grief?(3) financial loss(4) the loss of PÔö£Ôöél(5) Then who speaks for those whose grief, loss and suffering is not known to us?(6) In addition to peak voltage limiting, the circuit can reduce the total circuit loss , including both switching and snubber losses.(7) He is a huge loss for the community and will be greatly missed by his cousins, friends and neighbours.(8) The large crowds at the funeral ceremonies reflected the sense of loss and grief felt throughout the neighbourhood.(9) weight loss(10) He is a loss to all who knew him and even to those, like us, who had not yet met him.(11) The pain of loss and grief of the relatives of those killed has been widely covered and is sometimes too painful to bare.(12) The process of conflict resolution requires the equal acknowledgement of the grief and loss of others.(13) avoiding loss of time(14) they had a net loss of ├ö├®┬╝2 million(15) the company will suffer a huge loss(16) There would be an immense sense of grief and loss , thoughts of what might have been and cannot now be.
(1) weight loss :: वजन घटना
(2) at a loss :: नुकसान में
(3) profit and loss :: लाभ और हानि
(4) net loss :: शुद्ध घाटा
(5) hair loss :: बाल झड़ना
(6) profit and loss account :: नफा और नुक्सान खाता
(7) total loss :: कुल नुकसान
(8) heat loss :: उष्मा का क्षय
(9) loss leader :: हारा हुआ नेता
(10) loss of appetite :: भूख में कमी
2. deprivation ::
3. death ::
5. deficit ::
6. departure ::
7. red ink ::
1. acquisition ::
2. gain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I\'m at a loss.
I\'m at a loss.
I'm at a LOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Oh, well, it's their LOSS.
Look, why don't you go to bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
...minus 21 men
before the LOSS of virginity...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Fine. Dr. Cooper,
I'm sorry for your LOSS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
China's undercutting us
at every turn.
I'm at a LOSS.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: loss
Meaning and definitions of loss, translation in Hindi language for loss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of loss in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "loss"
What loss means in Hindi, loss meaning
in Hindi, loss definition, examples and pronunciation
of loss in Hindi language.