ढीला, शिथिल, अस्पष्ट, अशुद्ध, अव्यवस्थित, बंधनमुक्त, लंपट, अबद्धढीला, शिथिल, अस्पष्ट, अशुद्ध, अव्यवस्थित, बंधनमुक्त, लंपट, अबद्धछेद, सूराख़
Verb(1) grant freedom to; free from confinement(2) turn loose or free from restraint(3) make loose or looser(4) become loose or looser or less tight
Adjective(1) not compact or dense in structure or arrangement(2) (of a ball in sport(3) not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting(4) not officially recognized or controlled(5) not literal(6) emptying easily or excessively(7) not affixed(8) not tense or taut(9) (of textures(10) lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility(11) not carefully arranged in a package(12) having escaped, especially from confinement(13) casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior, or light
Adverb(1) without restraint
(1) ├ö├ç├┐The sheep look as though they are loose , but they're not really,├ö├ç├û he said.(2) The film is a loose interpretation of the final years of Sade's life.(3) His hair was long and wild, with loose strands and long bangs that covered his menacing eyes.(4) You can give the loose stone as a gift and choose the setting at a later stage, if you wish.(5) Fight the tendency by keeping your elbows loose and upper body relaxed.(6) I turned to see Aya leaning in the corner, arms folded and dressed in loose shirt and tight shorts.(7) A loose paper floats from within the bag and floats to the ground.(8) What you want for singing is, first of all, a loose relaxed neck.(9) These have a rather loose weave construction which helps the flavour to release.(10) Have the confidence to let the shot go where you know it will, with a loose relaxed grip.(11) The Spaniards also let loose a big dog on shore which chased the terrified Arawaks and bit several of them savagely.(12) I did it in four days and it's a country record├ö├ç┬¬ my loose interpretation of what country music is.(13) Tom claims that his sore toe is infected and that his tooth, which is loose , aches.(14) The farmer had three loose teeth and another three that were missing.(15) And I so badly want to surrender, desperate to loose myself but there is nothing.(16) Such epic historical recreations in film have in the past left themselves open to severe criticism with their somewhat loose , sometimes ignorant interpretations of fact.
(1) hang loose :: ढीला लटका
(2) let loose :: बंधन से मुक्त करना
(3) get loose :: ढीली हो
(4) break loose :: ढीला ब्रेक
(5) on the loose :: ढीला पर
(6) loose change :: ढीला परिवर्तन
(7) loose coupling :: ढीला युग्मन
(8) loose ends :: असुरक्षित सिरे
(9) too loose :: बहुत ढीला
(10) loose end :: ढीला सिरा
1. not fixed in place ::
जगह में तय नहीं
3. free ::
4. vague ::
5. baggy ::
6. promiscuous ::
7. indiscreet ::
8. slack ::
9. informal ::
12. open ::
13. lax ::
14. idle ::
15. free ::
16. relax ::
17. unleash ::
18. loosen ::
19. unloose ::
20. free ::
1. taut ::
2. tense ::
3. tight ::
loose, loosed, loosely, looseness, looses, loosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In fact, when I was young,
my neighbor's chicken got LOOSE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
You're tying up LOOSE ends,
and I don't wanna be one of them.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: loose
Meaning and definitions of loose, translation in Hindi language for loose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loose in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loose"
What loose means in Hindi, loose meaning in Hindi, loose definition, examples and pronunciation of loose in Hindi language.