(1) The only logical reason to keep the files secret is to protect the guilty.(2) With finite medical resources it seems only logical to manage those health problems as efficiently as possible.(3) Lots of stuff sounds logical or reasonable but fails any objective test.(4) Being a conservative talk show host is a logical extension of his upbringing, notes Pendleton.(5) They are all constructed according to a common logical plan.(6) Mathematicians, or scientists doing mathematics, then investigate the purely logical consequences of the theory.(7) Lamont follows this argument through to its logical conclusion.(8) That may sound logical enough but in fact those are the morals of a looter.(9) There's a logical argument behind that, but the logic is secondary to me.(10) The feelings are natural, and sometimes feelings don't have to be logical .(11) Would that not have been more democratic, not to say far more sensible and logical ?(12) It is actually the logical progression from their self-titled debut.(13) Thus it is logical to assume that there is something radically wrong with the muscle in a patient with asthma.(14) Why not subject them to the same questions that get directed against logical rules?(15) it's logical to discuss the issue(16) It's a good bet that there's a logical reason for your friend getting invited and not you.
(1) logical sequence :: तार्किक अनुक्रम
(2) logical fallacy :: तार्किक भ्रम
(3) logical drive :: तार्किक ड्राइव
(4) logical link control :: तार्किक लिंक नियंत्रण
2. natural ::
3. legitimate ::
4. lucid ::
स्पष्ट अर्थ का
5. consistent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's only LOGICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
There's no the LOGICAL order
to eat them in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
...the original Robin, Dick Grayson,
is the LOGICAL successor to the Bat Cowl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
- That's the only LOGICAL inference.
- I didn't say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
it seemed only LOGICAL
that I employ your services once again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: logical
Meaning and definitions of logical, translation in Hindi language for logical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of logical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "logical"
What logical means in Hindi, logical meaning in Hindi, logical definition, examples and pronunciation of logical in Hindi language.