जीवित, जीवित होनेवाला, समकालीन, वर्तमान, सप्राणजीवित, जीविका, समकालीननिर्वाह
Noun(1) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(2) people who are still living(3) the condition of living or the state of being alive(4) the financial means whereby one lives
Verb(1) be an inhabitant of or reside in(2) lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style(3) continue to live and avoid dying(4) support oneself(5) have life, be alive(6) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(7) pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Adjective(1) pertaining to living persons(2) true to life; lifelike(3) (informal(4) still in existence(5) still in active use(6) (used of minerals or stone
(1) Luke 16, clearly illustrates that an impassable gulf separates the dead from the living .(2) For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living .(3) Artificial government intervention is what you happen to do for a living .(4) There are men who like much older women, but there aren't enough of them for a girl to make a proper living .(5) The gift of a sheep will provide a small farming family with the means to make a living .(6) He first acquired the vicarage of Sutton-on-the-Forest, later gaining a second living at Stillington.(7) The survivors often say God saved them but if he chose to save the living , did he choose to kill the lost?(8) The entire site is considered living space, with rooms formed both inside and out.(9) You take a guy who works hard all week trying to raise a family and earn a living .(10) Also, more than one in four Hispanic families earns a living below the national poverty level.(11) Even if one has left his native place, he continues to perform ritualistic practices at his present living place.(12) My childhood room constituted the perfect living space because I'd never known anything else.(13) This side of the eschaton the Spirit pours forth living waters, filled with novelty.(14) Aches and pains and sore muscles are almost synonymous with sporting and recreational activities, and just day-to-day living .(15) He later goes to the Basque country and is exposed to the living language.(16) I have my own living place and a new career, so things are really looking up.
(1) live :: जीना
(2) living things :: जीवित चीजें
(3) cost of living :: जीवन यापन की लागत
(4) standard of living :: जीवन स्तर
(5) make a living :: जीवित करना
(6) living thing :: जीवित चीज़
(7) living space :: रहने के जगह
(8) the living :: जीवित
(9) living conditions :: रहने की स्थिति
1. alive ::
2. current ::
3. complete ::
5. livelihood ::
6. way of life ::
ज़िंदगी का तरीका
8. life ::
9. exist ::
10. reside in ::
12. experience ::
13. survive ::
14. enjoy oneself ::
अपने आप का आनंद
15. live on ::
16. be ::
17. know ::
18. populate ::
1. broken ::
2. dead ::
3. inactive ::
4. inoperative ::
living, livings, nonliving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you won't be LIVING here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
but there are no records of you
ever LIVING there.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I don't know if I can make it through
five weeks LIVING with him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
and then, of course one pair
that was LIVING together and dating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
...just LIVING their ordinary,
colorless, work-a-day lives.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: living
Meaning and definitions of living, translation in Hindi language for living with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of living in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "living"
What living means in Hindi, living meaning in Hindi, living definition, examples and pronunciation of living in Hindi language.