जीना, रहना, बिताना, बसना, निवास करना, जीवित होना, अस्तित्व रहना, चलानाजीवित, सजीव, जीवंत, सीधा प्रसारण, शक्तिपूर्ण, ओजस्वी, सुलगता हुआ
- जीनारहते थेरहता हैlivewarelivewares
Verb(1) be an inhabitant of or reside in(2) lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style(3) continue to live and avoid dying(4) support oneself(5) have life, be alive(6) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(7) pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Adjective(1) actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing(2) exerting force or containing energy(3) possessing life(4) highly reverberant(5) charged with an explosive(6) elastic; rebounds readily(7) abounding with life and energy(8) in current use or ready for use(9) of current relevance(10) charged or energized with electricity(11) capable of erupting
Adverb(1) not recorded
(1) Three hundred people staged a rally at Dover yesterday over the export of live animals.(2) The batter is poured into a banana-leaf-lined container and baked in a clay oven on live coals.(3) I also remember watching his resignation speech live , another great performance.(4) you have to live your faith(5) Even though I'd only written my first song then, I'd been playing live for years.(6) He will live on in our memories.(7) Carnivorous animals will eat live insects and some will eat mice and rats.(8) they live by hunting and fishing(9) Instead of enjoying the fact that we can live comfortably, we spend our time looking to see who is living just that little bit more comfortably than us.(10) Several diseases cause rings of dead grass with live green grass in the center.(11) they live by preying on other animals(12) Crowded round a radio listening to the live broadcast from Parliament, we all felt that a change was going to come, something old was dying.(13) the game is brought to you live from Croke Park(14) Is this because it was simply oral, or was it because it was a live vaccine?(15) John will also report live from the major events in the political calendar.(16) By the following morning doctors had told Lorraine that she had a rare form of cervical cancer and only six months to live .
(1) to live :: जीने के लिए
(2) live on :: निर्भर होना
(3) live alone :: अकेले रहते हैं
(4) live it up :: मौज से जीवन बिताएं
(5) live with :: साथ रहते हैं
(6) live up :: ऊपर रहते हैं
(7) long live :: लंबे समय तक रहना
1. living ::
2. in the flesh ::
4. hot ::
5. unexploded ::
6. unrecorded ::
7. alive ::
8. springy ::
9. exist ::
10. reside in ::
12. experience ::
13. survive ::
14. enjoy oneself ::
अपने आप का आनंद
15. live on ::
16. be ::
17. know ::
18. populate ::
1. depart ::
2. die ::
3. expire ::
समय सीमा समाप्त
4. perish ::
5. succumb ::
live, lived, liveware, livewares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Kneel and LIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Congratulations on a successful LIVE show.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
How many boys LIVE in Westeros?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
about where we LIVE,
we have a trial run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Live that way
and nothing will surprise you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: live
Meaning and definitions of live, translation in Hindi language for live with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of live in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "live"
What live means in Hindi, live meaning in Hindi, live definition, examples and pronunciation of live in Hindi language.