सुनना, ध्यान देकर सुनना, ध्यान देना, श्रवण करना
- बात सुनोlistenableसुनीश्रोतासुनना
Verb(1) hear with intention(2) listen and pay attention(3) pay close attention to; give heed to
(1) listen here, have some sense!(2) Patients will even be able to order a film to watch, or an audio book to listen to, both from their beds.(3) A cursory listen reveals that the first version closely resembles Nashville's, from a musical standpoint.(4) The UK must realise that real consultation requires them to listen to me and take my advice.(5) He knows he is right and so feels no need to listen to advice that goes against his conviction.(6) He is an experienced town clerk and we would obviously listen to the advice that he gives.(7) I listen to the sounds of the radiators ticking as the central heating comes on.(8) Just one listen to this album will blow away all your blues.(9) They want to tell us all what we can and cannot watch, read, listen to or think about.(10) listen, I've got an idea(11) listen, I've had an idea(12) But before we go to break, take a listen to this sound that's being played in the courtroom.(13) I wish they'd just put up a transcript, but for those of you with broadband it's well worth a listen .(14) Nevertheless, there are undoubtedly some hidden gems which make this set worth the listen .(15) Every few minutes he would stop and listen to what sounds there were in these quiet highland woods.(16) To watch and listen to these young boys and girls who were so obviously enjoying what they were doing was great.
(1) listen to music :: संगीत सुनें
(2) listen to :: सुनना
(3) listen to the radio :: रेडियो को सुने
(4) listen carefully :: ध्यान से सुनो
(5) listen again :: फिर से सुनो
(6) listen in :: सुनना
(7) listen for :: के लिए सुनो
(8) listen attentively :: अच्छे से सुनो
(9) listen out :: सुन लो
(10) listen out for :: के लिए बाहर सुन
1. hear ::
2. pay attention to ::
पर ध्यान दें
3. mind ::
1. ignore ::
listen, listenable, listened, listener, listeners, listening, listens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, now LISTEN.
I know it sounds risky.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
It was. Uh, LISTEN...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
JORAH: Please, LISTEN to me.
You're the future of our house.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Listen, son, we don't have much time.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Attention, LISTEN up everyone.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: listen
Meaning and definitions of listen, translation in Hindi language for listen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of listen in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "listen"
What listen means in Hindi, listen meaning in Hindi, listen definition, examples and pronunciation of listen in Hindi language.