बिजली, गाज, आकाशीय विद्युत
- आकाशीय बिजलीlightningedबिजली
Noun(1) abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light(2) the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash
(1) It takes up hardly any room in the car and is lightning quick to erect.(2) Maybe, without the gadgets that make our lives work at lightning speed, people had more time on their hands for long movies.(3) Another bright flash of lavender lightning etched the sky, and I shot from my seat at what I saw.(4) Thomas reached up with lightning speed and was suddenly holding a bat.(5) Defenders hate marking someone who is absolutely lightning quick.(6) He isn't terribly strong going to his left, nor is he lightning quick.(7) Thunder and lightning create some of the most spectacular natural displays to strike the summer skies.(8) Roman is lightning quick and improving every day in practice, and Bean showed playmaking ability in the preseason.(9) They are both lightning quick, though quite small.(10) Already the winds were starting to buffet him and lightning flashed throughout the clouds and stabbed the ground.(11) Instead he plays Arthur as a terrifying yet avuncular figure, apt to switch from jovial bonhomie to murderous rage with lightning speed.(12) Then you'll be able to analyze things with lightning speed, and make better, faster decisions.(13) Abruptly the storm was quiet for a moment until a bright flash of lightning revealed an enormous wave towering over the ship.(14) The girl ran effortlessly through the forest, her movements almost lightning quick as she stalked her prey.(15) These clouds often bring thunder and lightning , and can also bring funnel clouds or even tornadoes.(16) You could see his potential at Birmingham as he was lightning quick, but he didn't work as hard in those days and he would be the first to admit that.
(1) lightning rod :: तड़ित - चालक
(2) lightning strike :: बिजली गिरना
(3) lightning war :: बिजली युद्ध
(4) flash of lightning :: बिजली की चमक
(5) bolt of lightning :: बिजली की चमक
(6) lightning storm :: बिजली का तूफान
(7) lightning bug :: तड़ित बग
(8) lightning arrester :: तड़ित पकड़क
(9) lightning conductor :: बिजली का चालक
(10) white lightning :: सफ़ेद रौशनी
1. lightning ::
2. thunder ::
3. thunderbolt ::
4. bolt ::
5. electricity ::
6. fire ::
7. levin ::
lightning, lightninged, lightnings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He merely used a kite to determine
that LIGHTNING consists of electricity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Not with Lightning McQueen here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
♪ One plays with LIGHTNING
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Well, it wasn't spray-painting
a LIGHTNING bolt
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
The LIGHTNING is the sparks from his anvil.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: lightning
Meaning and definitions of lightning, translation in Hindi language for lightning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lightning in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lightning"
What lightning means in Hindi, lightning meaning in Hindi, lightning definition, examples and pronunciation of lightning in Hindi language.