पुस्तकालय, पुस्तक संग्रह, पुस्तक संचलयपुस्तकालय का, पुस्तक संग्रह का, पुस्तक संचलय का
Noun(1) a room where books are kept(2) a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing(3) a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study(4) (computing(5) a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
(1) When interrupted or just merely looking up, common places like my bedroom, the library or my school gym are foreign to me.(2) By publicly borrowing library books, patrons forfeit any constitutional protections they may have had in their reading habits.(3) He was cordial and invited me to his small private drawing room and library .(4) His annotated score, as well as a beautifully bound presentation copy signed by every member of the orchestra, is among the thousands of scores and sound recordings in the library .(5) The property includes eight bedrooms, a library , study, a conservatory, and two wine cellars.(6) The museum houses a library with about 60,000 books related to Gandhi and the various causes he espoused.(7) It is a single-family four-bedroom house, with a living room, dining room, library , kitchen, two bathrooms, yard and garage.(8) For sixty years the Geology Museum remained in the public library building.(9) there was a library that Uncle Hilbert used as his study(10) This included various workshops and activities and visiting speakers were available to youngsters in the library and the school hall.(11) A Dutch publisher plans to release the complete series in a library of 12 hardcovers.(12) There are two formal reception rooms on the ground floor, as well as a kitchen, breakfast room, library , study, conservatory and guest bathroom.(13) In 1911 the collection was placed on view in a third-floor gallery at the new public library building at Forty-second Street.(14) After adding on more casual spaces, he'll turn a little-used living room into a library , study, or game room.(15) You can use the kitchen, the library , the living room.(16) a school library
(1) library card :: पुस्तकालय कार्ड
(2) library science :: पुस्तकालय विज्ञान
(3) public library :: सार्वजनिक पुस्तकालय
(4) library assistant :: पुस्तकालय सहायक
(5) library book :: पुस्तकालय किताब
(6) digital library :: डिजिटल लाइब्रेरी
(7) reference library :: संदर्भ पुस्तकालय
(8) library paste :: पुस्तकालय का पेस्ट
(9) video library :: वीडियो लाइब्रेरी
(10) lending library :: उधार पुस्तकालय
1. program library ::
2. subroutine library ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This LIBRARY is rather small, actually.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
When the Great Library burned,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Fort Knox doesn't have
a secret physics lending LIBRARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Samwell, you will assist me
in the rookery and LIBRARY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Oh, I went to the LIBRARY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: library
Meaning and definitions of library, translation in Hindi language for library with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of library in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "library"
What library means in Hindi, library meaning
in Hindi, library definition, examples and pronunciation
of library in Hindi language.