स्तर, सतह, समतल, दरजासमतल, चौरस, सतही, समस्तरसमतल, चौरस, समस्तरचौरस करना, चिकनाना, लक्ष्य करना, समतल करना, गिरा देना, एकबराबर करनास्तर तल
- स्तरलगायान्याय के लिए संघर्ष करनेवालासमतलसमतल
Noun(1) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(2) a relative position or degree of value in a graded group(3) a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process(4) height above ground(5) indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid(6) a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line(7) an abstract place usually conceived as having depth(8) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
Verb(1) aim at(2) tear down so as to make flat with the ground(3) make level or straight(4) direct into a position for use(5) talk frankly with; lay it on the line(6) become level or even
Adjective(1) having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another(2) not showing abrupt variations(3) being on a precise horizontal plane(4) oriented at right angles to the plumb(5) of the score in a contest
(1) the teams are level(2) Sean was happy with the honours English paper but thought the ordinary level maths paper was hard enough.(3) she teaches at university level(4) Once she was on level ground, she grinned knowing she was finally out of the canyon.(5) I even used a level to measure properly!(6) Even standing, her head only drew level with my chest.(7) The grain purchase programs determined at the national level were difficult to implement locally.(8) I think my performances have carried on at a level I am content with.(9) Philip kept a level gaze on him.(10) The welfare of the people of Britain could not rise above a level set by the balance of people and land.(11) They move soil sideways and level the land by filling low spots and knocking down ridges.(12) Democratic practice has to occur at the local level if it is to have any chance at the national level .(13) below the level of the road(14) Ben slowed his pace until she drew level .(15) The basin of the Peneus expands into a vast level towards the southeast.(16) at intercounty level
(1) level up :: ऊपर का स्तर
(2) sea level :: समुद्र स्तर
(3) level-headed :: स्तर अध्यक्षता
(4) water level :: पानी का स्तर
(5) level off :: घटिया स्तर
(6) level out :: बाहरी स्तर
(7) above sea level :: समुद्र तल के ऊपर
1. flat ::
2. unchanging ::
3. aligned with ::
के साथ गठबंधन
4. unwavering ::
5. even ::
यहाँ तक की
6. plane ::
7. rank ::
8. quantity ::
9. height ::
10. floor ::
11. tier ::
12. spirit level ::
13. stratum ::
14. grade ::
15. stage ::
16. make level ::
17. raze ::
19. equalize ::
20. aim ::
21. be frank with ::
साथ खुलकर हो
23. charge ::
24. level off ::
25. flush ::
level, leveled, leveler, levelers, leveling, levelling, levelly, levelness, levels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm willing to take our relationship
to the next LEVEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
...a gift of commensurate value and
representing the same LEVEL of friendship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
You need to be in a group of at least five
and one should be a LEVEL 35 healer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
on a street LEVEL
that are rock solid.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
The mighty Sheldor,
LEVEL 85 blood elf...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: level
Meaning and definitions of level, translation in Hindi language for level with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of level in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "level"
What level means in Hindi, level meaning in Hindi, level definition, examples and pronunciation of level in Hindi language.