चमड़ा, पशु का कमाया हुआ चमड़ाचमड़े काचर्म
- चमड़ाकृत्रिम चमड़ाleathersअमृदु
Noun(1) an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
Verb(1) whip with a leather strap
(1) On top of the frame is a saddle leather facing; one hide is used per seat.(2) neither woman is famed for her finesse├ö├ç├Âboth prefer to leather the ball for all they are worth(3) The leather and cloth front seats were extremely comfortable and very supportive, especially for spirited driving.(4) John hangs the leather on a plaiting hook and applies saddle dressing to the strands so that each one is individually stretched to assure a tight plait.(5) A piece of the leather bung which plugged one of these was still there, though the design I had seen on it the last time had disappeared.(6) a leather jacket(7) Prior to the legalisation of lifting, the lineout was a jungle, and a prime opportunity for forwards to leather each other without the referee ever being able to see.(8) This footwear also comes up with regal decorations like cloth of gold and velvet aside from the leather .(9) Within a few minutes he had lost his rhythm as the mare suddenly stopped short and he started bouncing uncomfortably on the tough leather of the saddle.(10) She slumped back in the leather of the booth, and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.(11) But shining/polishing your shoes will make the leather last longer and look better.(12) There were extra pieces of leather to fix broken saddles and reins with.(13) Today, machines trim and cut the thickness and polish the leather .(14) She notices how perfectly polished the leather car seats are, and how fitting this is for the car's last night.(15) One young lad from Northampton takes me out as I'm about to play the ball and I absolutely leather him before an almighty fight breaks out and I'm sent to the sin-bin.(16) The production of leather from animal hides was a time consuming and dreadfully smelly process.
(1) genuine leather :: असली लेदर
(2) leather belt :: चमड़े की बेल्ट
(3) leather wallet :: चमड़े का बटुआ
(4) leather goods :: चमड़े के सामान
(5) leather gloves :: चमड़ा के दस्ताने
(6) patent leather :: पेटेंट लैदर
(7) leather shoes :: चमड़े के जूते
(8) leather boots :: चमडे के जूते
(9) leather bag :: चमड़े का थैला
1. skin ::
2. leather ::
3. hide ::
4. derm ::
5. cuticle ::
6. cutis ::
7. peel ::
8. film ::
9. aril ::
10. skinny ::
11. hidebound ::
12. welt ::
13. whip ::
14. switch ::
15. bark ::
leather, leatherette, leathers, leathery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, Glenn's was LEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Are they covering those
breastplates in LEATHER?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
blind, with LEATHER wings
like the wings of a bat.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
l prefer the feel of LEATHER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
...brought you a pair of LEATHER slacks
stained with chicken blood.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: leather
Meaning and definitions of leather, translation in Hindi language for leather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leather in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leather"
What leather means in Hindi, leather meaning in Hindi, leather definition, examples and pronunciation of leather in Hindi language.