सीखना, जानना, रटना, विद्या प्रप्त करना, बुद्धि प्रप्त करना, अनुभव प्रप्त करना, शिक्षा-प्राप्त करनासिखाना, पढ़ना
- सीखनासीखासिखाने वालासीख रहा हूँसीखता
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: सीखना
(2) learn about :: के बारे में जानना
(3) live and learn :: जियो और सीखो
(4) learn by heart :: कंठस्थ करना
(5) learn from :: से सीखें
(6) eager to learn :: सीखने के लिए उत्सुक
(7) learn quickly :: जल्दी सीखो
(8) learn to read :: पढ़ना सीखो
(9) learn of :: की सीख
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
की एक ज्ञान प्राप्त
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
पता चलता है
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He’s got closer to you
to LEARN about the investigation.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
...you should be familiar with the history
of Cornwall or be prepared to LEARN it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Watch and LEARN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
You LEARN how to fight in a castle?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
I want him to attend my meetings
to LEARN from men with experience.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Hindi language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Hindi, learn meaning in Hindi, learn definition, examples and pronunciation of learn in Hindi language.