नेता, लीडर, अगुआ, सरदार, राहनुमा, अधिनायक, अग्र-लेखअग्रणी, सम्पादकीय, अग्रलेख
Noun(1) a person who rules or guides or inspires others(2) a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
(1) The US, ironically, has been a leader in many areas of tobacco control but has been weak on the framework convention.(2) a natural leader(3) The orchestra leader has to figure out how to make them play together (tempo).(4) The leader was swapping his violin with that of his companion on the first desk.(5) By leaning forward and extending the low rod, you reduce stress on the leader and hook as the fish flails through the air.(6) The person who was supposedly the leader went to the front of the throne and bowed.(7) She was given a dozen encores and then the orchestra leader decided that enough was enough.(8) Then she chooses which of the new shoots will be the leader , or main stem.(9) That business dated back to the 1800s and it was a one-time leader in the area.(10) team leader(11) On stage at the concert hall is Roland, the quiet and intense orchestra leader , who is befriended by local musician and The Who fanatic, Alex.(12) Still the leader in this area, it has sold only a few thousand units to date.(13) As the leader in this market, we are trying to push and re-develop it by innovations and targeting more affordable prices.(14) We admire and congratulate Ireland for being a leader in public health.(15) I then made up a four weight rod with a double taper line and attached a nine foot leader with a nail knot.(16) I think that this year, with only one leader , the team will be more compact in certain crucial moments of a race.
(1) team leader :: टीम लीडर
(2) follow the leader :: फ़ॉलो द लीडर
(3) group leader :: समूह का नेता
(4) market leader :: बाजार का नेता
(5) tour leader :: यात्रा प्रमुख
(6) world leader :: िवश्व नेता
(7) loss leader :: हारा हुआ नेता
(8) political leader :: राजनीतिक नेता
(9) squad leader :: दल का नेता
(10) religious leader :: धार्मिक नेता
1. chief ::
2. pioneer ::
3. drawing card ::
leader, leaderless, leaders, leadership, leaderships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You hit it with your car?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
She chose you to be a LEADER.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
united behind one LEADER
with one purpose.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Who is your LEADER?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
He may be their LEADER, but they chose him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: leader
Meaning and definitions of leader, translation in Hindi language for leader with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leader in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leader"
What leader means in Hindi, leader meaning in Hindi, leader definition, examples and pronunciation of leader in Hindi language.