ज्ञान, बोध, विद्या, परिचय, सूचनामालूम, ज्ञात, विदितजानकार, चालाक, सचेत
Noun(1) a clear and certain mental apprehension
Verb(1) be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about(2) know how to do or perform something(3) be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt(4) be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object(5) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(6) accept (someone(7) have fixed in the mind(8) have sexual intercourse with(9) know the nature or character of(10) be able to distinguish, recognize as being different(11) perceive as familiar
Adjective(1) evidencing the possession of inside information(2) characterized by conscious design or purpose(3) alert and fully informed(4) highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
(1) Her knowing smile didn't give away the fact that she hoped one day he would see her as more than her brother's little sister.(2) Lynn, Michelle and Tatiana broke off their conversation and gave each other knowing looks.(3) She was watching us, observing us, and there was a knowing smile on her elfin face that sent a shiver down my spine.(4) Dom and Matt exchanged knowing looks and roguish smiles, and Chris grave an exaggerated groan.(5) Earlier this year, Liz Hurley was snapped walking out of the store swinging a bulging carrier bag and wearing a knowing smile.(6) A team needs a mix of youth and experience, of young legs and knowing minds.(7) But now Draco turned to her with that knowing smile on his lips and his eyes shining brightly.(8) He gave Andrew a sharp, knowing look.(9) The trio share knowing smiles, suggesting a sexual familiarity I don't want or need to know about.(10) She seems a touch too knowing for a 14-year-old.(11) Bernice emerged from the dressing room and gave me a knowing look.(12) The claimant originally pleaded that the bank was guilty of knowing receipt of funds transferred in breach of trust.(13) Over his shoulder I could see Dan watching me with a knowing smile, and I felt myself turn a darker shade of red.(14) Liam looked at his sister with a knowing smile and winked.(15) This other way of knowing resists the objectification and categorization of our experience of place.(16) In these cases, the conduct of the employees or agents did involve a knowing and deliberate breach of the order.
(1) know :: जानना
(2) not knowing :: जानने नहीं
(3) without knowing :: जानने के बिना
(4) worth knowing :: जानने लायक
(5) all-knowing :: सब जानते हुए भी
1. significant ::
2. sophisticated ::
3. deliberate ::
4. intentional ::
5. well-read ::
बहुत पढ़ा हुआ
6. knowledgeable ::
7. wise ::
8. be aware ::
9. have knowledge of ::
का ज्ञान होना
10. be familiar with ::
11. be acquainted with ::
परिचित हो जाना
12. experience ::
13. distinguish ::
14. bed ::
15. recognize ::
knowing, knowingly, knowings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the emotional toll of KNOWING
there's a child out there
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Not that you're gonna learn anything
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
How's it feel KNOWING your fiancé's job is to
go out and flirt with doctors looking like that...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
It occurred to me that
KNOWING and not KNOWING...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Well, it'’s hard to say,
not KNOWING much about her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: knowing
Meaning and definitions of knowing, translation in Hindi language for knowing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of knowing in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "knowing"
What knowing means in Hindi, knowing meaning
in Hindi, knowing definition, examples and pronunciation
of knowing in Hindi language.