बच्चा, शिशु, मेमनाबच्चे का, मेमने का, शिशु कामेमने को जन्म देना, धोखा देना, ढकोसला करना, झूठ बोलनाहलवान, बकरी का बच्चा, लकड़ी का गठ्ठा, कठौती, धोका
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat(3) English dramatist (1558-1594(4) a human offspring (son or daughter(5) young goat
Verb(1) tell false information to for fun(2) be silly or tease one another
(1) I pointed to a pair of wine-red kid leather Dolce & Gabbana pumps.(2) they kid themselves that it's still the same(3) Don't kid yourself into believing this means it doesn't go on.(4) he likes to kid everyone he's the big macho tough guy(5) We can try to kid ourselves into believing that following Jesus isn't such a difficult thing.(6) The goat will kid each year, often producing twins.(7) We kid ourselves about always being philosophical or gracious in defeat, and while we can be - it is hardly carved in stone.(8) Well let us not kid ourselves - our roll of honour is not exactly bursting at the seams with feats of glorious achievement.(9) Don't let me kid you into believing that you can develop software with the utmost ease.(10) If you went to private school before, say, 1980, it was probably because you were something of a problem child, or a kid with special needs.(11) But I think the only kind of kid I could manage to have is a goat kid .(12) We are awash with a dozen kids all wanting to be bottle fed 3 times a day, new goats to milk, goats still waiting to kid and everything bored stiff and fed up standing in their pens day after day.(13) Just because someone is a baby, a little kid , a mere youngster, doesn't mean they're not worthy of protecting, does it?(14) How I would kid him about all the air time and the praise he was getting.(15) The faces are made of silk or kid leather, molded and enhanced with embroidered or painted details.(16) If the child is unresponsive, use more parental interaction, change teachers, change schools, put the kid in special classes, whatever.
(1) little kid :: छोटा बच्चा
(2) new kid on the block :: इलाके का नया बच्चा
(3) kid gloves :: बच्चे के दस्ताने
(4) kid stuff :: बच्चों का सामान
(5) kid on :: पर बच्चे
(6) whiz-kid :: छोटी सी उम्र में कामयाबी प्राप्त करने वाला बच्चा
(7) our kid :: हमारे बच्चे
(8) whizz-kid :: विद्वान बच्चा
1. child ::
2. fry ::
3. kidskin ::
4. joke ::
5. delude ::
6. banter ::
1. adult ::
kid, kidd, kidded, kidding, kids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right, when it's our KID
that's ruined my body
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
So you have a KID, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
an enemies list
when he was a KID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
between Billy the Kid and
the White Wizard of the North?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
My sister's got a KID who's special.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: kid
Meaning and definitions of kid, translation in Hindi language for kid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kid in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kid"
What kid means in Hindi, kid meaning in Hindi, kid definition, examples and pronunciation of kid in Hindi language.