न्यायिकअदालती, न्यायतंत्र, न्यायालय-संबंधीजनता का अदालत
Adjective(1) decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice(2) belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge(3) relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge(4) expressing careful judgment
(1) These days judges read academic articles as part of their ordinary judicial activity.(2) There thus exists the possibility of conflicting judicial opinion at the highest level.(3) The judicial decision ought to provide the best answer not a range of alternative answers.(4) They are part of the process of judicial interpretation of the law, which is a developing process.(5) In such a situation, the grant of judicial power to provincial appointees is valid.(6) The next day, he promised a judicial inquiry into the cause of the accident.(7) There is now clear judicial authority as to how overall bias is to be judged.(8) This measure flies in the face of judicial efforts to insist on disclosure of evidence.(9) Such fairness demands a fair judicial process administered by an impartial judiciary.(10) As I have already pointed out, this is not the position in the case of a judicial development of the law.(11) It is achieved by a conventional process of judicial construction of legislation.(12) The intention in such cases is that there shall be a judicial inquiry worked out in a judicial manner.(13) Judicial protection in Punjab improved and many people were using the judicial system.(14) It would thus be expensive both to the parties and to the resources of the judicial system.(15) The first question is whether at the time of the negligent act or omission a judicial process existed.(16) These statutory changes took place in a period of judicial activism in this area which had relaxed the law.
(1) judicial review :: न्यायिक समीक्षा
(2) judicial branch :: न्यायिक शाखा
(3) judicial system :: न्याय प्रणाली
(4) judicial decision :: न्यायिक निर्णय
(5) judicial power :: न्यायिक शक्ति
(6) judicial authority :: न्यायिक प्राधिकार
(7) judicial process :: न्यायिक प्रक्रिया
(8) judicial district :: वह न्यायिक क्षेत्र
(9) judicial precedent :: न्यायिक मिसाल
1. legal ::
2. discriminative ::
judicial, judicially, nonjudicial, prejudicial
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I enjoy reading JUDICIAL sentences.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: judicial
Meaning and definitions of judicial, translation in Hindi language for judicial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of judicial in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "judicial"
What judicial means in Hindi, judicial meaning in Hindi, judicial definition, examples and pronunciation of judicial in Hindi language.