इसके, इसकी, इसका, वह
- आईटी इस
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
Preposition(1) it is.
(1) The chicken must have missed its mommy and spotted her on the other side of the road.(2) No other land sale in Scotland has relied on a charter of such antiquity for its sale.(3) If the very last trick has no winner its cards go to the winner of the previous trick.(4) All they have to do is put a picture of the baby and copy of its birth certificate onto the site.(5) A scan at the gantry and its array of various malts tells me this is a decent hostelry.(6) Rather than try to fend me off, like the crab, it attempts to hide further in its shell.(7) turn the camera on its side(8) It was the sort of smile used by an animal when it realizes its prey is in its clawed grasp.(9) Had my husband not been the man he is he would have left the dog to its own devices.(10) The bear toppled out of the window and followed as fast as its stubby legs would allow.(11) he chose the area for its atmosphere(12) Not the least of its achievements is the way it makes you look anew at the area it describes.(13) the child is calling for its mother(14) the baby needs its nappy changed(15) The ideal is for a lamb to have milk from its mother as soon as possible after birth.(16) She may be its mother but that does not give her the right to decide whether or not it lives or dies.
(1) it :: यह
(2) on its own :: अपने दम पर
(3) at its best :: अपने सबसे अच्छे रूप में
(4) in its entirety :: अपनी पूर्णता में
(5) in its place :: इसकी जगह पर
(6) for its own sake :: अपने भले के लिए
(7) since its inception :: अपनी स्थापना के समय से
(8) of its kind :: अपनी तरह का
(9) run its course :: अपने प्रभाव में चलना
(10) in its infancy :: प्रारंभिक अवस्था में
(11) at its height :: अपने शिखर पर होना
1. its ::
2. his ::
3. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, it's not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
It's not what we planned,
but this isn't so bad, right?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
It's Leslie Winkle, Penny.
She belittles my research.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
It's true. A generation of young scientists
are standing on your shoulders.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
it's not a good influence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: its
Meaning and definitions of its, translation in Hindi language for its with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of its in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "its"
What its means in Hindi, its meaning in Hindi, its definition, examples and pronunciation of its in Hindi language.