अंक, मुद्दा, निर्गम, मसला, विवाद, निर्गमन, प्रकाशन, निकास, परिणाम, संतति, वाद-विषय, विचार-विषयनिकालना, बाहर आना, निकलना, आगे बढ़ना, बहना, प्रकाशित करना, अधिकार से देना, परिणाम होना, वितरित करनासन्तान, जनना, बहाव
- मुद्दाजारी किया गयामुद्देजारी
Noun(1) an important question that is in dispute and must be settled(2) one of a series published periodically(3) some situation or event that is thought about(4) the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity(5) supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition(6) the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property(7) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(8) the immediate descendants of a person(9) the becoming visible(10) an opening that permits escape or release(11) the act of issuing printed materials
Verb(1) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) bring out an official document (such as a warrant(4) come out of(5) make out and issue
(1) I don't have an issue with that(2) the struggles of history issue from the divided heart of humanity(3) A full report on the launch of the festival will be published in next week's issue .(4) In question is whether an issue of shares constitutes a supply for VAT purposes.(5) The Seychelles Government was not amused and cancelled the complete note issue .(6) the chance of carrying such a scheme to a successful issue was small(7) the December issue of the magazine(8) a share issue has been launched(9) With an issue of blood she was cut off from the worship of God in the formal sense.(10) However, plans for the unit sales and bond issue remain at an early stage, he added.(11) One of the editorial board told Socialist Worker that it is on course for 9,000 sales of its latest issue .(12) the issue of racism(13) Resolving the abduction issue is an urgent matter.(14) it's still a point of issue(15) The findings are being published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.(16) Sports Illustrated will publish its world-famous swimsuit issue next month.
(1) date of issue :: जारी करने की तारिख
(2) issue date :: जारी करने की तिथि
(3) current issue :: वर्तमान मुद्दे
(4) hot issue :: गर्म मुद्दा
(5) at issue :: मुद्दे पर
(6) first issue :: पहला मुद्दा
(7) special issue :: विशेष अंक
(8) main issue :: मुख्य मुद्दा
(9) security issue :: सुरक्षा का मसला
(10) controversial issue :: विवादास्पद मुद्दा
1. matter ::
4. offspring ::
5. discharge ::
7. publication ::
8. take ::
9. number ::
10. consequence ::
11. emergence ::
12. government issue ::
13. send out ::
14. supply ::
15. emanate ::
16. result from ::
17. publish ::
18. egress ::
19. cut ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
issue, issued, issues, issuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, she's right. For every Newton
who had a psychological ISSUE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
"' alt="...against your Flash 123,
the classic \"Flash of Two Worlds\" issue.
...against your Flash 123,
the classic "Flash of Two Worlds" ISSUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
All your ideas address the ISSUE
at a university level. By then it's too late.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
If the ISSUE is settled,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
I ask you again, show of hands,
who here takes ISSUE with--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: issue
Meaning and definitions of issue, translation in Hindi language for issue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of issue in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "issue"
What issue means in Hindi, issue meaning in Hindi, issue definition, examples and pronunciation of issue in Hindi language.