परिचयात्मक, आरंभिक, प्रस्तावना का, परिचय-संबंधीप्रस्तावना, विषयप्रवेश, भूमिका
Adjective(1) serving to open or begin(2) serving as a base or starting point(3) serving as an introduction or preface
(1) There's a chapter in every introductory economics textbook about innovation and competition.(2) If there's no introductory offer for new purchases then don't use the card to buy things.(3) This has been moved from card to card to take advantage of introductory offers.(4) After all, they offered me a gold card and an attractive introductory rate of interest.(5) Biotechnology education could begin at the university level with a basic introductory course.(6) An introductory course in First Aid will also be added to the expanding subject choices in October.(7) If you can, apply for one of the many cards offering an introductory interest-free period on transfers.(8) Dozens of credit card companies offer special zero interest introductory periods.(9) As an introductory offer, electronic cards are being offered free of subscription fee for the first year.(10) Dozens of cards offer no-interest introductory rates on balance transfers, with the longest deals lasting for up to a year.(11) It entices customers in with a market-beating introductory offer that rises after six months or so.(12) Anyone who hasn't been on the programme before can attend an introductory course starting at 3pm on Sunday.(13) Instead of the standard two years of philosophy, I have done just one as well as introductory courses in theology.(14) In many ways, I wish this chapter had been the introductory chapter for the book.(15) Right now, this is an academic issue, because as an introductory offer, all public Ready to Surf points are free to wireless users.(16) Visitors are advised to watch out for new hotels that run introductory offers.
(1) introductory remarks :: परिचयात्मक टिप्पणी
(2) introductory course :: परिचयात्मक पाठ्यक्रम
(3) introductory offer :: प्रारंभिक प्रस्ताव
(4) introductory letter :: परिचयात्मक पत्र
(5) introductory remark :: परिचयात्मक टिप्पणी
1. opening ::
2. elementary ::
3. basic ::
4. prefatory ::
1. advanced ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: introductory
Meaning and definitions of introductory, translation in Hindi language for introductory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of introductory in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "introductory"
What introductory means in Hindi, introductory meaning in Hindi, introductory definition, examples and pronunciation of introductory in Hindi language.