ब्याज, हित, दिलचस्पी, स्वार्थ, लाभ, सूद, सरोकार, कल्याण, प्रेम, अनुराग, स्र्झान, शौक़, सुविधा, अधिकारदिलचस्पी लेना, दिलचस्प बनाना, दिलचस्पी पैदा करनाब्याज हित
Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: ब्याज दर
(2) interest rates :: ब्याज दर
(3) interest income :: ब्याज आय
(4) conflict of interest :: एक ऐसी स्थिति जिसमें सरकारी अधिकारी का निर्णय उसकी व्यक्तिगत रूचि से प्रभावित हो
(5) interest in :: दिलचस्पी है
(6) accrued interest :: उपार्जित ब्याज
(7) interest expense :: ब्याज व्यय
(8) vested interest :: निहित स्वार्थ
(9) point of interest :: रूचि
(10) common interest :: समान्य अभिरुचि
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
आपसी हित वाला समूह
12. appeal to ::
के लिए अपील
13. persuade to have ::
के लिए राजी
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mmm, at least he took an INTEREST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Can I INTEREST you in a topical steroid
from my lotion and unguent collection?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
...I have no INTEREST
in becoming your friend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
and after an agreed upon period of
time, you return it with INTEREST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
It might INTEREST you to know
that Wil Wheaton currently ranks sixth...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Hindi language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interest"
What interest means in Hindi, interest meaning in Hindi, interest definition, examples and pronunciation of interest in Hindi language.