बुद्धि, बुद्धिमत्ता, बुद्धिमानी, प्रज्ञा, सूचना, ज्ञान, प्रज्ञता, समाचार, बूझ, अक़्ल, अक़्लमंदीआसूचना, खुफ़िया जानकारी, गुप्त वार्ता, खबरबुद्धि का, ज्ञान का, समाचार का, सूचने का
Noun(1) the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience(2) a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy(3) secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy(4) information about recent and important events(5) the operation of gathering information about an enemy
(1) Oriental blue and silver gray are the traditional colors of military intelligence units.(2) The fear of other people's intelligence and ability applied to the production of goods we consume is not only profoundly wrong but also extremely dangerous.(3) And the military collects intelligence from a great variety of platforms.(4) Others continued to regard it as a crucial Ôö£┬«lite and the means by which to defeat British intelligence and secure arms contacts.(5) He is a former British soldier who was ordered by military intelligence chiefs to infiltrate the IRA.(6) I'm absolutely convinced Sutton's ability, intelligence and experience mean he offers the England squad something they have not got.(7) We have 15 agencies now that are charged with gathering intelligence about our potential enemies.(8) They were to get behind enemy lines and act as scouts and gather intelligence to feed back to British military headquarters.(9) This doesn't mean men can't do it, it just proves that kneading calls for no special skills, intelligence or ability.(10) an eminent man of great intelligence(11) Most of the abused prisoners had no military intelligence value, Special Agent Worth said.(12) Ortega folded his arms, taking comfort in the fact that this brutal method of gathering intelligence was for the better of South America, and the world.(13) The problem centred around intelligence from a police informant suggesting people other than Coghlan could have committed the murder.(14) Given that the very gathering of such intelligence is at the heart of the dispute, how could such information be rendered politically neutral?(15) The authors will all be invited to write for the series because they don't underestimate readers' intelligence nor overestimate their knowledge.(16) And, we don't need Washington to tell us whether Khan was a double agent for Pakistani intelligence .
(1) artificial intelligence :: कृत्रिम होशियारी
(2) business intelligence :: व्यापारिक सूचना
(3) intelligence quotient :: बुद्धिलब्धि
(4) emotional intelligence :: भावनात्मक बुद्धि
(5) market intelligence :: बाजार आसूचना
(6) intelligence test :: खुफिया परीक्षण
(7) marketing intelligence :: बाजार सम्बन्धी समझ
(8) intelligence agency :: खुफिया विभाग
(9) intelligence service :: खुफिया सेवा
(10) intelligence officer :: खुफ़िया अधिकारी
1. intellectual capacity ::
2. information ::
3. information gathering ::
सूचनाएं एकत्र करना
4. intelligence activity ::
6. intelligence agency ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Search for
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
You want me to use my INTELLIGENCE
in a tawdry competition?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
ruthless attention to hygiene...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...an artificial INTELLIGENCE you created
that's taking over the earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Pictionary is not a true test
of any real INTELLIGENCE or skill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: intelligence
Meaning and definitions of intelligence, translation in Hindi language for intelligence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intelligence in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intelligence"
What intelligence means in Hindi, intelligence meaning in Hindi, intelligence definition, examples and pronunciation of intelligence in Hindi language.