उपकरण, साधन, यंत्र, दस्तावेज, औज़ार, अस्र, जंतर, लेख-पत्रवाद्यबजानासाधक, वाद्य-विषयक, बाजा-संबंधी
Noun(1) a device that requires skill for proper use(2) the means whereby some act is accomplished(3) a person used by another to gain an end(4) (law(5) the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate(6) any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
Verb(1) equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling(2) write an instrumental score for(3) address a legal document to
(1) It is very tempting to use prosecutions as a political instrument or a tool for revenge.(2) This instrument is a favourite tool of the armed forces and mountain climbers all over the world.(3) Columbus had no instrument to measure his speed, so he simply observed bubbles and debris floating past his ship and used those observations to make an estimate of the speed.(4) Both have committed themselves to developing education as an instrument of social change.(5) Yet, sharing a meal is one of the most powerful social levelers, a potent instrument of social bonding and dissolving boundaries.(6) a percussion instrument(7) The man took command in the home also; the woman was degraded and reduced to servitude; she became a mere instrument for the production of children.(8) Not being a legal instrument , the Declaration would appear to be outside international law.(9) a surgical instrument(10) The chlorophyll content was measured with an instrument called a SPAD meter which is sensitive to slight chlorophyll differences.(11) Language, in this sense, was truly an instrument of power and social control.(12) It's not really an instrument of social change, as such.(13) The document signed on May 7 is a remarkable legal instrument .(14) He was the mere agent of the Army Council, bound to obey their orders or resign his post - the mere instrument through whose hands the libel passed for publication.(15) It concerned an action to recover commission on sale where the instrument recording the contract of sale was insufficiently stamped.(16) Moshe Rabbeinu was a mere transcriber, the instrument through which these words reached us.
(1) musical instrument :: संगीत के उपकरण
(2) play an instrument :: खेलने कि एक साधन
(3) string instrument :: स्ट्रिंग साधन
(4) brass instrument :: पीतल का एक यंत्र
(5) wind instrument :: हवा उपकरण
(6) instrument panel :: उपकरण पट्टी
(7) financial instrument :: वित्तीय साधन
(8) measuring instrument :: मोजमाप साधन
(9) stringed instrument :: तार वाद्य यन्त्र
1. implement ::
2. measuring device ::
नापने का यंत्र
3. agent ::
4. pawn ::
5. cat's-paw ::
6. musical instrument ::
संगीत के उपकरण
7. official document ::
8. tool ::
instrument, instrumentation, instrumented, instrumenting, instruments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We could take some more
simulated INSTRUMENT readings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
She says, "Do you play
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
"Hey, wanna come over to my house
and hear me play an INSTRUMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
...nor does she intend to play a percussive
or brass INSTRUMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
In a world where a piano is a weapon,
not a musical INSTRUMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: instrument
Meaning and definitions of instrument, translation in Hindi language for instrument with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instrument in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instrument"
What instrument means in Hindi, instrument meaning in Hindi, instrument definition, examples and pronunciation of instrument in Hindi language.