निवेश, निविष्ट, उत्पादक सामग्रीलगाई गई शक्ति का परिमाणलगाई गई शक्ति के परिमाण का
Noun(1) signal going into an electronic system(2) a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information(3) any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action(4) a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
Verb(1) enter (data or a program
(1) The computer rejected his input with a loud beep and he slammed his fists against the smooth, light-silver barrier with anger.(2) Questions were directed at students who were particularly vocal on the audiotapes, but other students were free to walk up and contribute input to the questions as they wished.(3) Mental function is altered so that perception of all sensory input - visual, auditory, tactile or olfactory - is distorted.(4) I feel I could contribute much input on the current controversy of meds being passed in our group homes.(5) As they made their adjustments, a computer stored their input and later created a blueprint of the results.(6) This means that those of us who need the information will have critical input into developing the information as well as having a voice in designing how the information gets back to us.(7) Is it really that difficult to inform students of proposed changes and seek their input on these issues?(8) She could ├ö├ç├┐type├ö├ç├û as fast as Jimmie's computer could accept the input .(9) In this issue we are particularly requesting your input about people involved in chemical engineering, law, forestry and history.(10) The movements in your neck are instantly translated into mouse-compatible input to the computer.(11) The nervous system depends on sensory input , such as that from the eye.(12) Errors can be easily be made in not saving information that has been input .(13) But there are issues about the local input into decision-making.(14) the input is a low-frequency signal(15) perceptions and sensory input(16) I encourage students to participate and provide input on the affairs of the municipality which affect them directly.
(1) input device :: इनपुट डिवाइस
(2) input data :: इनपुट डेटा
(3) input voltage :: इनपुट वोल्टेज
(4) input power :: निवेश क्षमता
(5) data input :: डेटा इनपुट
(6) input and output :: इनपुट और आउटपुट
(7) manual input :: हस्तेन निवेश
(8) input mask :: मुखौटा डालें
(9) input language :: इनपुट भाषा
(10) input impedance :: इनपुट उपस्थिति
1. data ::
2. contribution ::
3. remark ::
5. feed in ::
1. output ::
2. production ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but you would be surprised
how much they come
to us for INPUT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Thanks for your INPUT,
but this is my decision,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
When l INPUT everything
into the Quicken,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
We welcome your INPUT
on our research goals.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Avoid the presumption
of the Terran sensory INPUT paradigm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: input
Meaning and definitions of input, translation in Hindi language for input with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of input in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "input"
What input means in Hindi, input meaning in Hindi, input definition, examples and pronunciation of input in Hindi language.