स्याही, रोशनाई, मसिइंकरोशनाई लगाना
- स्याहीकरारभनकस्याहीरोशनाई पोता हुआ
Noun(1) a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing(2) dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
Verb(1) append one's signature to(2) mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink(3) fill with ink
(1) In a bowl, combine flour, milk and squid ink and mix well.(2) Now that we have some distance, it's worth considering why her emotional saga drew so much ink and air and what its impact was.(3) They forgot to mention Consumating or TrueDater which are both getting a lot of ink recently.(4) the names are written in ink(5) A lot of ink and server space is spent on connecting Projects and Next Actions.(6) I took my shirt off to display my ink(7) With more women in the media eager to cover the story, the gender gap got lots of ink .(8) the story got lots of ink and plenty of air time(9) The risotto ├ö├ç├┐Nero and Oro├ö├ç├û with the black squid's ink risotto with the gold leaf topping deserves a photo before you eat.(10) The building up of ink is one of the best things about the ballpoint, and who cannot remember the smell of the ink as you build up sticky, rich layer after layer.(11) And like their mother, her three children have gotten a lot of ink in the tabloids.(12) But only one of them has been getting much ink and air time.(13) Besides├ö├ç┬¬ where else could I chat with the public without paying for ink or air time?(14) Mix squid ink into the first portion until combined.(15) He sort of climbed on this white horse, got himself a lot of ink and a lot of press, and some say a lot of political capital.(16) But if you devote a lot of ink and a lot of energy, then there has to be something cooking on the fire.
(1) ink cartridge :: स्याही का कारतूस
(2) ink pen :: स्याही कलम
(3) black ink :: काली स्याही
(4) ink pad :: स्याही की गद्दी
(5) ink jet :: इंक जेट
(6) in ink :: स्याही में
(7) blue ink :: नीली स्याही
(8) invisible ink :: अदृश्य स्याही
(9) color ink :: रंगीन स्याही
1. ink ::
2. discoloration ::
3. dark spot ::
4. soot ::
5. smut ::
ink, inked, inking, inks, inky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the smell of INK and paper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Paper and INK on the table.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
He said that good guys never get INK
like the bad guys do.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...and I have indelible INK
on my forehead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
And on one of them... You won't know
which... I'll draw a tiny happy face in INK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: ink
Meaning and definitions of ink, translation in Hindi language for ink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ink in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ink"
What ink means in Hindi, ink meaning in Hindi, ink definition, examples and pronunciation of ink in Hindi language.